Free Codes from EGX

Found 24th Sep 2017
Hello guys, just came back from EGX, quite disappointing in the way of 'freebies' (no goodie bags by anyone, nothing from PlayStation or Xbox, paper Mario hats and some admittedly very cool nostalgic stickers from Nintendo (Nintendo Switch was easily the most popular thing in the event today, lines of over an hour for Super Mario Odyssey, lines for Metroid Samus Returns, Arms, Mario + Rabbids, even a line for Fifa 18 Switch), button badges Call of Duty pack from Activision, Destiny posters etc. Most disappointing for me was that I missed out on meeting the PlayStation Access guys by 1 minute at the end of the event, when the line shut). However as per the point of this thread, I came away with a few codes I would like to give away to you guys.

£50 off Intel Core i5 or i7 gaming systems at Argos - A37H21V92UCC

10% off any of the South Park Fractured But Whole, Assassins Creed Origins Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition or Far Cry 5 Hope County Collectors Editions (btw I thought the Far Cry 5 demo was very disappointing, floaty controls and dumb AI) on Ubisoft UPlay - EURO10-H3PY-KZRF-WWYU-52T5A

10% off anything on PlayStation-Gear.com (multiple use) - EGX10. Expires midnight today.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Haven’t used any of the codes, but kudos to you for posting them for peeps, especially after such a disappointing swag haul.

Quite happy with the freebies I received this year, did you not play the xbox lucky dip? What was the beat part of the event for yourself?

My son did pretty well on freebies.
Got 7x Xbox games pass which all stacked nicely.
On the Xbox stand he got a lucky bag which contained a t-shirt, fidget spinner and key neckless thingy.
2x sonic reversible posters, mario hats and a shed loads of badges.
Now I rushed round and I missed seeing Mario galaxy, pretty gutted I forgot to go look.
Didn't wait to play any games as the lines where massive so just popped my head round.
Did play fruity shooty, loved that game and will be picking it up.

geebeegooner2 h, 5 m ago

My son did pretty well on freebies.Got 7x Xbox games pass which all …My son did pretty well on freebies.Got 7x Xbox games pass which all stacked nicely.On the Xbox stand he got a lucky bag which contained a t-shirt, fidget spinner and key neckless thingy.2x sonic reversible posters, mario hats and a shed loads of badges.Now I rushed round and I missed seeing Mario galaxy, pretty gutted I forgot to go look.Didn't wait to play any games as the lines where massive so just popped my head round.Did play fruity shooty, loved that game and will be picking it up.

Don't you think you should have only got 1 of each thing though since you've taken 7 game passes for one person meaning that's 6 people missing out? But unfair if you ask me and a lot of others

Original Poster

ThugBasher15 h, 30 m ago

Quite happy with the freebies I received this year, did you not play the …Quite happy with the freebies I received this year, did you not play the xbox lucky dip? What was the beat part of the event for yourself?

There was a big line on the xbox forza section so I didn’t bother, and my friend wanted to go on the Nintendo Switch stuff asap

no tornado cans this year.. yes I agree poor swag this year and disappointing event IMO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions