Free coffee at Cafe Nero x5

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Hi,
I’ve got 5 QR codes for free coffee at Cafe Nero from my work benefits. I don’t have a Nero next to me and they valid until 31/12, so I won’t be able to used them. If you think you will manage to use this before the end of the year, send me a message, and I’ll send a screenshot
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

16 Comments
Very kind gesture op.
Hopefully someone will get good use out of them
Agreed very generous.

PM sent
Id be interested i work for nhs so would be quite helpful for me
Very kind, I'll drop you a note
Hi, I’d definitely be able to use them if they are still free at all.
Wow, how do you get the through work. Please spill I must be missing a trick!
Sufiyaan28/12/2019 10:45

Id be interested i work for nhs so would be quite helpful for me

Is there a cafe Nero in the hospital?
Sounds like the perfect hospital
rogan179128/12/2019 11:17

Is there a cafe Nero in the hospital? Sounds like the perfect hospital … Is there a cafe Nero in the hospital? Sounds like the perfect hospital

I work for ambulance service. So im always driving past cafe nero but never tried thier drinks tbh.
I'd love some free coffee. Message sent
No sure if these have all gone, but message sent anyway.
Very generous!
strong128/12/2019 11:10

Wow, how do you get the through work. Please spill I must be missing a …Wow, how do you get the through work. Please spill I must be missing a trick!

Hi All,
sorry for the late reply
To be fair with everyone, I'll send them in order of time when the requests have been sent

@strong1 It's not a trick, my company as a part of benefits offer us discounts through Perkbox, where we get a free drink at Nero every 7 days, where I don't have a Nero next to me nor on my way to work, so I don't use it too often. I've got 5 codes that expire on 31/12/19 and as there is a lot of requests, I'll add two more that I have that are valid until 01/06/20, can't help all, maybe next time I'll gather some more.

Also, not going to create separate thread, but if someone wants, as part of the package I get a free (standard definition) movie once a month with Rakuten
39525095-8Q7Gn.jpgI've got two codes at the moment, so if anyone is using Rakuten and wants a code for the SD movie, please contact me.

Apart from that (not sure if still valid), but I've got a code from Voxi for 2 for £7 Vue cinema tickets, again contact me via PM, can't promise if that's gonna work and apparently once generated, the code will work only for 1hr and have to be redeemed at promo.vuepass.co.uk/
Thanks @ArcaneSim QR code received safely, very kind gesture of you and will be a treat for me.
Have a Happy New Year!
FYI all the coffee codes are gone at this point. Enjoy!
Is there any way I can join this company deal
You can, you can apply for a job
You can also get the o2 sim card, as apparently they will give a coffee every week after new year
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions