FREE CONTIGO WEST LOOP THERMAL MUG

Posted 19th Feb
FREE THERMAL MUG

Contigo West Loop Thermal Mug
Sample Price: £0.02

Actually, we're going to give you our two pennies worth. At 4imprint, we think samples should be free. Use the button below and receive your sample now for FREE!

Create an account with 4imprint.co.uk and claim your Free Thermal Mug

4imprint.co.uk/sam…631
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
I have just ordered one and received a confirmation email advising it would be on it's way shortly within a couple of minutes.

Thank you for your sample request - it'll be on the way to you shortly!

Item Number: 502631
Item Name: Contigo West Loop Thermal Mug
oliviasgrandad19/02/2020 14:45

I have just ordered one and received a confirmation email advising it …I have just ordered one and received a confirmation email advising it would be on it's way shortly within a couple of minutes.Thank you for your sample request - it'll be on the way to you shortly!Item Number: 502631Item Name: Contigo West Loop Thermal Mug

Same. Will vote when it comes through! Thanks OP.
FAQs: (info.4imprint.co.uk/faqs/)

Q. Can we see samples before we buy?
A. Yes! The samples will not be personalised to you and are returnable within 30 days unless we specify otherwise
thetarget19/02/2020 15:03

FAQs: (https://info.4imprint.co.uk/faqs/) Q. Can we see samples before we …FAQs: (https://info.4imprint.co.uk/faqs/) Q. Can we see samples before we buy? A. Yes! The samples will not be personalised to you and are returnable within 30 days unless we specify otherwise

What are they going to do if it's not returned?! A free sample is exactly that. I can only sample it when I've used it for hot drinks. They're not going to want it back after that!
Ta muchly
I've got one of these already, was the best thermal mug I have purchased. Never leaked, but does need replacing now (it's a good few years old) so this offer sounds good
GapsOfTheGod19/02/2020 15:22

What are they going to do if it's not returned?! A free sample is exactly …What are they going to do if it's not returned?! A free sample is exactly that. I can only sample it when I've used it for hot drinks. They're not going to want it back after that!

It does say at the end that it may be requested for return and that they pay delivery both ways
IIdentifyAsTransSlender19/02/2020 15:47

It does say at the end that it may be requested for return and that they …It does say at the end that it may be requested for return and that they pay delivery both ways

Requested. Erm, "No thanks"?
Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants