Groups

Free credit rating?

Hello

Anyone know where I can get a free credit rating?

thanks!

8 Comments

Banned

have you used the free trial with experian in the last year, if not i think quidco also do cashback for using the free trial (yes i have checked quidco is £6)

experian offer a months free trial and £6 quidco

Original Poster

wicked!

is experian trustworthy?
    And you mean this company yes?
    experian.co.uk/cre…rt/

Thanks all!

Banned

experian is where all your details are kept, you will see all your credit history, you will basically see what others see whn you apply for something

Original Poster

repped loypomm and sassie!

Ok Ill try Experian - Do they explain it ? and if it good etc etc?

And if the credit history is good can I dispute a company though them e.g T - Mobile!

Banned

yes, you will see all your details, if you have missed payment etc,etc, you can dispute anything that shows on there you disagree with, remember stuff stays there for about 6 years i think, it is all coded when you look at it, like a=payments made on time, b= account dormant etc,etc, you cannot dispute with t-mobile though, you can ring them if you wish but doubt you will get far, any company can decline without any reason

Remember to phone experian before the months up otherwise they will start charging you for this service, i printed off everything then phoned the next day and cancelled

Original Poster

sassie

yes, you will see all your details, if you have missed payment etc,etc, … yes, you will see all your details, if you have missed payment etc,etc, you can dispute anything that shows on there you disagree with, remember stuff stays there for about 6 years i think, it is all coded when you look at it, like a=payments made on time, b= account dormant etc,etc, you cannot dispute with t-mobile though, you can ring them if you wish but doubt you will get far, any company can decline without any reasonRemember to phone experian before the months up otherwise they will start charging you for this service, i printed off everything then phoned the next day and cancelled

thanks will do it when I get home today

Banned

Do you mean a free 'credit score' or a free 'credit check', as these are 2 different things.

However they both can be found at moneysavingexpert.com/ban…ore

Its a good article on all you need to know as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions