Free credit rating reports for all three UK agencies

Posted 27th Jun 2021
Hi all,

So I know this isn't a deal, and I know this isn't new, but comments by users on a couple of threads recently has made it obvious that there are plenty of people who aren't really sure how to keep track of their credit scores, so I thought this might be useful.

There are 3 main credit reference agencies in the UK - Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Different companies check different agencies when deciding whether to offer you credit, and scores can often vary significantly between agencies, so it's worthwhile to keep an eye on all three. A hard credit search on one agency may not show up on the others.

The main deal link takes you to a MSE page with all the relevant info, or use the following links:

Experian - you can check your score for free directly on their website, or sign up to the MSE Credit Club for a free report.
experian.co.uk/
moneysavingexpert.com/cre…ub/

Equifax - get a free report updated weekly using Clearscore.
clearscore.com

TransUnion - get a free report using Credit Karma.
creditkarma.co.uk/

Don't worry, accessing these reports WILL NOT impact your credit score.

I used to have a terrible credit rating, but checking these reports and working to improve my scores has fixed them all within a couple of years. I hope this is useful for a few people who are worried about theirs.
Community Updates
Discussions
1 Comment
Post a comment