Expired

Free credit reports?? Anyone know of any??

13 replies
Found 14th Nov 2009
I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction of obtaining a credit report. Free is possible. I had an experian one years ago so not eligible for a free trial.
Thanks to everyone in adavance

13 Comments

Supermod

Equifax. .

Supermod

J4GG4;6889129

http://www.annualcreditreport.co.uk/

That isnt free.

magicjay1986;6889151

That isnt free.

You feeling ok? of course it is ive got 1 from them. and it clearly says on the main page LOL

Supermod

J4GG4;6889163

You feeling ok? of course it is ive got 1 from them. and it clearly says … You feeling ok? of course it is ive got 1 from them. and it clearly says on the main page LOL

£2.50 set up fee...

magicjay1986;6889168

£2.50 set up fee...

equifax is NOT free. You have to give bank details

Supermod

J4GG4;6889179

equifax is NOT free. You have to give bank details

Of course it is you joker. You cancel it before 30 days...

chrck quidco for free reports and cash back

Original Poster

Thanks so much, I don't mind cancelling after a period of time, but after searching on here they all seem to get cold votes and I'm wondering why?!

Supermod

wookiemummy;6889203

Thanks so much, I don't mind cancelling after a period of time, but after … Thanks so much, I don't mind cancelling after a period of time, but after searching on here they all seem to get cold votes and I'm wondering why?!

Equifax is a 30 day free trial. Diarise to cancel. The other is £2.50.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6889214

Equifax is a 30 day free trial. Diarise to cancel. The other is £2.50.

Thanks. I'll cancel as sooon as I get it:thumbsup:

Supermod

wookiemummy;6889272

Thanks. I'll cancel as sooon as I get it:thumbsup:

Forget all the 30 day free trials.

The ONLY WAY to cancel it (if you remember to) is by PHONE which costs you a bomb anyway as they keep you on hold. Email them and you will get messed around hence all the bad reviews.

use annual credit report and pay the fee of £2.50 and you can view the report whenever you want and it wont expire after 30 days. Hassle free.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights66
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79
    3. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    4. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22

See more discussions