not necessarily first come first served back later to choose

21 Comments

Original Poster

good luck guys

me please x

me plz x

me please

ill take 1 plz

This is me throwing my hat in the ring [img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1eiISMX7F6cPtpIY6JDa5_ZdhC94REygEkP07ADesaez-LOP7Cw[/img]
Edited by: "badgerrules" 25th Nov 2010

Consider me, please.:D

Disappearing posts - just *poof* and they're gone.

Edited by: "chesso" 25th Nov 2010

please, ta

(no idea what this is supposed to mean but wanted to use it at least once!)

bear in mind that as of today all codes have to be registered with a different email.
if you take your voucher to a store and they scan it and it comes up invalid, its because someone using the email has used 1 voucher already.

not 1 per customer or 1 per family.
1 per email address now

Original Poster

badgerrules

This is me throwing my hat in the ring This is me throwing my hat in the ring [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1eiISMX7F6cPtpIY6JDa5_ZdhC94REygEkP07ADesaez-LOP7Cw[/img]

chesso

Consider me, please.:DDisappearing posts - just *poof* and they're gone.

cdm22

:{(no idea what this is supposed to mean but wanted to use it at least … :{(no idea what this is supposed to mean but wanted to use it at least once!)

the chosen three, sorry to the others went for people with good badges and also i like chesso anyway, pm's on way

I done a few, but I never recieved the email with the pdf?
anyone else having thi prob

if you have done more than one using your email address, yer now out of luck on this Currys free money scamola

Thanks Charlie Scene, £5 voucher on its way to me

thankyou very much charlie scene

i used different address... hmm

Charlie Scene

the chosen three, sorry to the others went for people with good badges … the chosen three, sorry to the others went for people with good badges and also i like chesso anyway, pm's on way

Oooo... thanks Charlie.

I like you anyway as well, as well!

I will go and figure out how to do this. A late birthday present for me coming up. *fingers crossed*

Original Poster

glad everyones happy!

Congratulations you’ve won a
£5 voucher in our £15million giveaway!

That was quite exciting!! I dithered between the yellow and purple boxes for a while.

Thanks Charlie xxx

Charlie Scene

glad everyones happy!

not everybody ... lol thanks anyway , nice of you to give them away. someone must have taken them all at once at my nearest as tried twice xx

Original Poster

hawick

not everybody ... lol thanks anyway , nice of you to give them away. … not everybody ... lol thanks anyway , nice of you to give them away. someone must have taken them all at once at my nearest as tried twice xx

i realised that as i posted it! sorry mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions