Groups

FREE DAY IN LONDON

Got free nights stay in London (daughter there on business, so invited me to share the room for the night). Travelling tomorrow, will get there about 11am and she is busy up to about 7pm.

Hotel is between Marble Arch and Hyde Park. There sooo many things I could do but I hate shopping on my own. Always wanted to visit the British Library, not for the books but the amazing building itself. Also will go to the National Portrait Gallery.

Anyone suggest any other events that a mature lady might be interested in. I have done most of the tourist stuff previously.

Also, trying to plan a routes to places from hotel etc. Is there a clever site that helps to plan an itinary in big cities ?

6 Comments

use tfl's website to plan routes, can even make it walk only if you really wanted.

or use google maps and write it down or something?

british library is in kings cross isnt it? have fun mature lady
    Edited by: "jackvdbuk" 18th Nov 2010

"Anyone suggest any other events that a mature lady might be interested in"

Me

My sisiter decided to catch a 5 o'clock matinee when she was in London last week. These 5 shows have matinee's on a Friday afternoon

CHICAGO, DIRTY DANCING THE FITZROVIA RADIO HOUR, GREASE & MAMMA MIA

Edited by: "pmackers" 18th Nov 2010

pmackers

My sister decided to catch a 5 o'clock matinee when she was in London … My sister decided to catch a 5 o'clock matinee when she was in London last week. These 5 shows have matinee's on a Friday afternoonCHICAGO, DIRTY DANCING THE FITZROVIA RADIO HOUR, GREASE & MAMMA MIA

edgeware road smoke some shisha.

Original Poster

jackvdbuk

use tfl's website to plan routes, can even make it walk only if you … use tfl's website to plan routes, can even make it walk only if you really wanted.or use google maps and write it down or something?british library is in kings cross isnt it? have fun mature lady

Just what I needed. Many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764221
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711

See more discussions