Free Day Out : Open Farm Sunday

Found 5th Jun 2009
Farm Open Days this Sunday. * read the blurb - some farms are charging admission*

Search link for your local open day.

farmsunday.org/ofs….eb

9 Comments

blackpeppa;5410126

http://www.farmsunday.org/ofs/home.eb

Interesting.

Thanks, I read about this a while ago. I was planning a trip to Lea Valley not sure if will though with this weather

I just checked our local farm and it says that it is free entrance for children and adults are £6.80

Also another very good farm a bit further away says that a charge will be made for entrance on the day - but doesn't state what that is!

Check the details on the link first!

Great spot though OP!

Butterflies;5410284

I just checked our local farm and it says that it is free entrance for … I just checked our local farm and it says that it is free entrance for children and adults are £6.80Also another very good farm a bit further away says that a charge will be made for entrance on the day - but doesn't state what that is!Check the details on the link first!Great spot though OP!

is that Lea Valley? I know what a cheek!

Original Poster

Butterflies;5410284

I just checked our local farm and it says that it is free entrance for … I just checked our local farm and it says that it is free entrance for children and adults are £6.80Also another very good farm a bit further away says that a charge will be made for entrance on the day - but doesn't state what that is!Check the details on the link first!Great spot though OP!

that's naughty sorry i thought events were free. will change the wording of my OP

No worries- your post made me look - and if the day is nice - we may well go...

Would'nt have done if it wasn't for your post!

And yes Bargainhunter that is Lea Valley! The prices at that place have gone up far too much over the last 2 years. I now would rather get better value for money at Paradise Wildlife Park... I'd happily spend the entire day there.

Saying that the farm has made some good improvements, and the annual pass is well worth it if you have a toddler and can visit once a week - even if just for the soft play!

Thank you very much, i've just seen one near me that is doing it :thumbsup:

Butterflies;5410908

No worries- your post made me look - and if the day is nice - we may well … No worries- your post made me look - and if the day is nice - we may well go...Would'nt have done if it wasn't for your post!And yes Bargainhunter that is Lea Valley! The prices at that place have gone up far too much over the last 2 years. I now would rather get better value for money at Paradise Wildlife Park... I'd happily spend the entire day there.Saying that the farm has made some good improvements, and the annual pass is well worth it if you have a toddler and can visit once a week - even if just for the soft play!

Never been to Lea Valley before - so was gona go. Paradise Wildlife Park is ok, not too big which is nice. Although the animals dont have a lot of room there. Not much difference in price between the 2 either. I prefer Willows in St Albans which is nice
Post a comment
@
    Text