Groups

FREE DELIVERY OFFERED BY WAITROSE (min £50 Spend)

FREE DELIVERY OFFERED BY WAITROSE

business.timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

Great news if you have your groceries delivered

8 Comments

Over £50 only!

Most others do this anway when your grabbing free delivery codes off here.

Nice to know. I've switched from Tesco and Sainsburys to Waitrose (who have started delivering in my area) and am very impressed.

Got our second order coming Friday, but still showing delivery charges :?

Charlie Brown

Banned

gary_rip;4910131

Over £50 only!Most others do this anway when your grabbing free delivery … Over £50 only!Most others do this anway when your grabbing free delivery codes off here.

where can I 'grab' free delivery codes?

goldmax;4922125

where can I 'grab' free delivery codes?

Goldmax if you read the article (in timesonline link above) it says waitrose will be

A price war in online food shopping will put further pressure on margins … A price war in online food shopping will put further pressure on margins in what is already a fiercely competitive industry and could prompt grocers to seek further price cuts from suppliers.Waitrose said that from Wednesday deliveries costing more than £50 would be free. At present, delivery charges vary and can cost up to £7 a time.

Also if you search for Waitrose threads - there's one or two codes mentioned. Also our mates in London said their local had a few leaflets with codes on them that you could use for online or instore discount, but not sure if they were general release or some branches only.

Charlie Brown

From the article, it seems that this is Ocado, not Waitrose deliver.

kelly_o_fanatic;4922893

From the article, it seems that this is Ocado, not Waitrose deliver.

I will never use Ocado again. Had a very bad shopping experience with them. They don't even compare with Waitrose excellent service, long may it last!.

Charlie Brown

try code: SAVE294 just noticed it was automatically placed on my order by the nice at customerservices people at Waitrose.

I agree, I never liked ocado because the fresh stuff was never as good as the fresh stuff sent by sainsburys, but waitrose deliver has been great (although not fussed on the website!).

Had to talk to Waitrose today, because it was clear as mud on how to add/amend items to an existing order.

They said all orders have had their £5 delivery removed (as of today Wednesday), some have had it confirmed by email. Also their system has automatically given me a £15 off my next (being 3rd) order, I think this is in addition to £5 off deliver.

Using Waitrose website is so different from all other online food retailers - more complicated :?, Shame they can't make it more user friendly.

Charlie Brown
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1321
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions