Free delivery on all orders at FFX.co.uk - no minimum spend

Posted 20th Jun
FFX.co.uk offering free delivery on all orders without minimum spend. Quality tools at very competitive prices now with free delivery
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Buy A Parcel do too.
Seem to have been loads of good deals from FFX recently
Personally I wouldn't rate FFX as I had to cancel two orders due to how long it was taking them to obtain goods from their suppliers. It was during the recent pandemic but I swapped my order to another supplier who sent the goods straight away. Refunds went smoothly though
i ordered the other day via fb came in two days maybe just unlucky
I've ordered from them several times in the last few months. The prices are normally good and everythibg has arrived well packaged and on time. Serpico73 hopefully yours was just a glitch. I've ordered something from Amazon which was due yesterday and I really needed it but its now being delivered about 7pm tonight .
Final Fantasy 10 for free? sweet!
It's great but, HUKD'ers, please try not to abuse it like we did CPC by buying items for a £1 and getting them delivered.
I use them for various items (as I did CPC but they got fed up of silly size orders for things like cable ties) and don't want them to have to impose a minimum order value.
A lot of it isn’t stock items by the looks. Hit or miss whether or not you have to wait. Free delivery is great... if you can wait
Wirral_guy20/06/2020 12:11

It's great but, HUKD'ers, please try not to abuse it like we did CPC by …It's great but, HUKD'ers, please try not to abuse it like we did CPC by buying items for a £1 and getting them delivered. I use them for various items (as I did CPC but they got fed up of silly size orders for things like cable ties) and don't want them to have to impose a minimum order value.

it's all a sales tactic
isn't it always free delivery at FFX?? I don't get it?
neoshinobi20/06/2020 11:35

Final Fantasy 10 for free? sweet!

I'd been waiting for it to be added to Gamepass
The last time I ordered something from FFX it took almost a month to arrive 🙈
Edited by: "Jobarpm" 20th Jun
Thank you! Received my order this morning 24th June,ordered late evening on 21st June,very pleased
Swift201825/06/2020 01:00

Thank you! Received my order this morning 24th June,ordered late evening …Thank you! Received my order this morning 24th June,ordered late evening on 21st June,very pleased

Glad it worked out! I ordered on the 20th and it also arrived yesterday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants