Free demonoid invite to the most deserving person CLOSES IN 1 Hr

Banned
I have 1 demonoid invite code availabe to give away to the most deserving person.

P.s. all bribes etc gladly accepted LoL

16 Comments

yes please, happy new year!!

Banned

hi

i am obviously not deserving, what is demonoid?

please can i have it, I think i deserve it because i never win anything and im so depressed at the moment, thanks.

Original Poster Banned

yvonne1174;7508395

hii am obviously not deserving, what is demonoid?

Its a torrent sharing site like pirate bay, mininova etc

Banned

lottysdad08;7508417

Its a torrent sharing site like pirate bay, mininova etc

ahh right, i never really understood torrents, i use news groups, is it any good?

Original Poster Banned

yvonne1174;7508535

ahh right, i never really understood torrents, i use news groups, is it … ahh right, i never really understood torrents, i use news groups, is it any good?

I personally think its the best, and by far the safest, but thats just my opinion

yvonne1174;7508535

ahh right, i never really understood torrents, i use news groups, is it … ahh right, i never really understood torrents, i use news groups, is it any good?

Newgroups >> Torrents = bad move. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

jon1000jon gets the code, Hope he enjoys

Give me the invite so i can return the compliment by inviting you into pisexy.:santa:

Banned

i have 3 of these available , but it states if you hand these out and the person sells them that account gets banned and so does the account that created the unique invite, since registration is closed quite a lot i think i will wait and give them out to trustworthy people (saying that what trustworthy people use torrent sites lol)

not sure if im allowed but i've been getting some of my latest torrents from this site , no signups needed

[url]www.ahashare.com[/url]

deek72;7508589

Newgroups >> Torrents = bad move. :thumbsup:

:roll:

matt3454;7510103

:roll:

U stick with 'em matey. :thumbsup:

I'll be your best bumchun for a hour?

lottysdad08;7508545

I personally think its the best, and by far the safest, but thats just my … I personally think its the best, and by far the safest, but thats just my opinion

:w00t::thinking:

lottysdad08;7508545

I personally think its the best, and by far the safest, but thats just my … I personally think its the best, and by far the safest, but thats just my opinion

Shengis;7510899

:w00t::thinking:

:w00t::w00t::thinking:

modernwarfarepro;7510094

i have 3 of these available , but it states if you hand these out and the … i have 3 of these available , but it states if you hand these out and the person sells them that account gets banned and so does the account that created the unique invite, since registration is closed quite a lot i think i will wait and give them out to trustworthy people (saying that what trustworthy people use torrent sites lol)could i have an invite please??not sure if im allowed but i've been getting some of my latest torrents from this site , no signups needed]www.ahashare.com

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126

See more discussions