Groups

Free dermatologist consultation

Does anyone have good recommendations for a private dermatologist that does free or low fee consultations (not those online ones only) via email or in person?

I read somewhere on old forum threads online people have managed to get a kind of diagnosis via email by sending pics of the skin problems and then proceeded to pay for the subsequent treatments. I can't ask on those threads as they're old and the dermatologists weren't mentioned.

Asking for a foreign friend here who can't use the NHS so GP isn't an option and he doesn't have medical insurance at the moment so would need to pay for a private dermatologist.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Have you tried a chemist? Just asking as that's free and you may get lucky with good advice. I guess it depends on what's wrong though
    Edited by: "wayners" 18th Feb

I have used the Bristol clinic to solve a skin problem.......

sknclinics.co.uk/for…ant

But they work with very good NHS dermatologists privately so could cost a bit but they offer free consultations

i solved my 20 years of eczema by cutting out all gluten and sugar. not too sure if it is eczema you are suffering from but if it is then try what i suggested

Original Poster

The problem might be psoriasis

Don't mess with psoriasis see your go and get a referral if you want to go private Nuffield/bupa charge about £80 for a consultation
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions