Free Diabetes Awareness Necklaces and Diabetes Check-up Cards for Diabetics via DRWF

Posted 6th Sep 2019
Free Diabetes Awareness Necklaces and Diabetes Check-up Cards for Diabetics.

Fantastic awareness neckless this, which in itself may help to highlight one or two thing's that we (as in, the wider public that is), are either not as schooled up on (myself included), and/or, are oblivious too altogether?!.

But if you are diabetic though, then ...

Needless to say, it's100% worth getting. :-)

If nowt all else, it'll help raise awareness of this nonetheless.

From their website:

• Diabetes Awareness Necklaces and Diabetes Check-up Cards

Diabetes Awareness Necklaces and Diabetes Check-up CardsAt DRWF we encourage anyone with diabetes, especially those prone to experiencing hypoglycaemia, to wear or carry this type of identification.

Our necklaces, which can be worn discreetly under clothing, are designed to alert anyone providing emergency medical assistance to the condition of the individual. This can help speed up diagnosis and treatment considerably and could even mean the difference between life and death.

Testimonials from people newly diagnosed with diabetes:

"Paramedics said it was such a great help seeing the necklace and treating the patient accordingly"

"The diabetes awareness necklaces are a brilliant idea"

We offer our diabetes awareness necklace together with a diabetes check-up card FREE to anyone requesting them. The charity is able to offer these FREE as part of our outreach support programme. However, as we distribute high volumes of these necklaces each year, you are required to send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the value of £1.01 to cover the postal costs, or make a minimum donation of £2.

To request your necklace please send your stamped addressed envelope to: FREE Necklace Request, DRWF, Building 6000, Langstone Technolgy Park, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1SA

Or, make your donation online and then email your request to enquiries@drwf.org.uk or call 023 9263 7808.

If you are based outside of the UK please contact us for postage costs to your location.

Your donation enables DRWF to ensure that people with diabetes are "staying well until a cure is found..." Thank you.

Alternatively, if you are a healthcare professional, please complete the form below:

3290530.jpg

3290530.jpg

3290530.jpg

If you are a healthcare professional and would like to receive a supply of Diabetes Awareness Necklaces and Diabetes Check-up Cards for distribution to patients please email enquiries@drwf.org.uk or call us on 023 9263 6136 to discuss your requirements. Alternatively click here for a bulk order leaflet form.

(drwf.org.uk/sit…pdf).

Occasionally, we experience high volumes of requests for our necklace and check up cards. This can mean that the delivery time may lengthen. We are experiencing high demand at this time. Please allow at least 28 days for delivery.

(The relevant online form is on their website too, etc?). :-)

Freebie link again:

drwf.org.uk/liv…rds
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

19 Comments
Good stuff, 3 of my 5 coffee shop chums have diabetes, these are a good idea.
amour3k06/09/2019 20:50

Freebie link …Freebie link again:https://www.drwf.org.uk/living-with-diabetes/free-diabetes-awareness-necklace-and-check-up-cards

Thank you @amour3k
Please consider donating as this is a registered charity.
Really good idea, my daughter is starting to become more independent and this is a bit of reassurance.
Pootled06/09/2019 21:00

Good stuff, 3 of my 5 coffee shop chums have diabetes, these are a good …Good stuff, 3 of my 5 coffee shop chums have diabetes, these are a good idea.

utigers06/09/2019 21:03

Really good idea, my daughter is starting to become more independent and …Really good idea, my daughter is starting to become more independent and this is a bit of reassurance.

I couldn't agree there more. :-)
Boz06/09/2019 21:02

Please consider donating as this is a registered charity.

Correct, and wise words indeed. :-)
Pootled06/09/2019 21:00

Good stuff, 3 of my 5 coffee shop chums have diabetes, these are a good …Good stuff, 3 of my 5 coffee shop chums have diabetes, these are a good idea.

utigers06/09/2019 21:03

Really good idea, my daughter is starting to become more independent and …Really good idea, my daughter is starting to become more independent and this is a bit of reassurance.

This may also help a bit:

Alternatively click here for a bulk order leaflet form.

(drwf.org.uk/sit…pdf).

Worth considering too, I reckon?. :-)
38412909-hXlRV.jpg .
amour3k06/09/2019 21:14

This may also help a bit:Alternatively click here for a bulk order leaflet …This may also help a bit:Alternatively click here for a bulk order leaflet form.(https://www.drwf.org.uk/sites/default/files/hcp_resources_pack_6.pdf).Worth considering too, I reckon?. :-)

Thanks.
AW007906/09/2019 21:14

[Image] .

Hehehehehehe, you beat us alllllll to it, huh?, lol, that's cool. :-D
amour3k06/09/2019 21:18

Hehehehehehe, you beat us alllllll to it, huh?, lol, that's cool. :-D

Got it a few years ago .
It's a shame that it's been moved to 'Discussions', as not a lot of people may likely see it, or whatever?.

But it's fine still. :-D

Hopefully they'll be enough interest in this (and suchlike), so as to allow it to read enough of it's intended audience same way ...

Thanx for the varying comments on here nonetheless though. :-)
AW007906/09/2019 21:19

Got it a few years ago .

Ahhhhhhhhh, I hear you, lol, fair play to you then. :-)
If you’re going to gift someone with type two diabetes, I’d say get them either The 8 week blood sugar diet book or the Pioppi diet book.
joxeruk200006/09/2019 21:36

If you’re going to gift someone with type two diabetes, I’d say get them ei …If you’re going to gift someone with type two diabetes, I’d say get them either The 8 week blood sugar diet book or the Pioppi diet book.

Do you happen to have any link's to either/both of those two, by any chance?, thanx.
amour3k06/09/2019 22:29

Do you happen to have any link's to either/both of those two, by any …Do you happen to have any link's to either/both of those two, by any chance?, thanx.

No sorry. They are available in book shops. amazon.co.uk etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants