Tinc are offering some free dinosaur craft templates and ideas.
For the dinosaur fan in the family, get the household together to create some dino-tastic crafts that are easy, free and fun!
I thought the salt dough tracks looked particular fun, there is even YouTube video too
Paper Plate Triceratops1. Print and cut out the template HERE.
2. Grab a paper plate and cut it in half. This will be the dino's ridged back.
3. Decorate your dino with colours, spots, stripes, even glitter! We're looking for creativity, not accuracy!
4. Stick the cut outs onto the plate!
5. Snap a picture and tag it on Instagram with #TincCrafts to get featured!
Cardboard Tube Diplodocus1. Print and cut out the template HERE.
2. Squeeze the tube flat and use the template as a guide to cut around the tube. You can stick it on or draw around the template if it's easier.
3. Once cut out fold down the head and tail and then decorate!
4. Snap a picture and tag it on Instagram with #TincCrafts to get featured!
Salt Dough Dino Tracks
You will need - 50g of plain flour, 25g of salt and 25ml of water.
1. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl until it holds together forming a dough.
2. Roll the dough up into a ball and then place on a flat surface to roll out. The thickness of your rolled out dough will change the time it takes to dry out and harden.
3. Once rolled out, cut the shape you want using a cookie cutter, glass or go wild with anything you can find!
4. Now grab your favourite toy and make your tracks!
5. Once you are happy with the track place on a baking sheet and pop it into the oven. The oven needs to be on its lowest temperature and can take between 2-3 hours to dry, you may need to flip them over half way.
6. Snap a picture and tag it on Instagram with #TincCrafts to get featured!