Expired

Free Dominos personal Pizza 01/03/2018 via Wuntu (Three) app BUT possibly just 33%.

Found 21st Feb
If you're a Three mobile customer get yourself a free Dominos personal Pizza via the Wuntu app. I believe that some unscrupulous people even have numerous pay as you go Sims to get multiple codes.
Community Updates
24 Comments
Are you sure it’s not a code for 33% off like some weeks ago
Very early on this deal . Not sure if we know it's free or one of the get % off a £20/£30 spend.

I really hope you are right tho as it gives me an excuse to order a medium pizza and get the free one to add it up to a large
I’ve used this deal a couple of times now. Can’t beat a free pizza!
I hope it's the free one. Never seen the 33% offer on wuntu so assumed it would be the usual free one. Feel free to expire if I'm wrong people.
rich139luck2 m ago

I hope it's the free one. Never seen the 33% offer on wuntu so assumed it …I hope it's the free one. Never seen the 33% offer on wuntu so assumed it would be the usual free one. Feel free to expire if I'm wrong people.

They usually have two different offers, this one and the 33% off when you spend £25 online. There's no real way of knowing which it is until they update the T&Cs next Tuesday, so right now it's guess work sadly
Thanks
I'll leave my vote at the moment until the verdict is out. Lol
rich139luck3 m ago

I hope it's the free one. Never seen the 33% offer on wuntu so assumed it …I hope it's the free one. Never seen the 33% offer on wuntu so assumed it would be the usual free one. Feel free to expire if I'm wrong people.

So you posted it assuming it's a free pizza,lets hope so then
Seriously?

I heard that at some point in the future, the iPhone X will be £20.

[Disclaimer: this might be 10 years down the line]
This should be expired until confirmed
Edited by: "bhara" 21st Feb
you might as well post the free rakutentv film offer too
Domthedonkey6 m ago

So you posted it assuming it's a free pizza,lets hope so then

That's what I said isn't it? To be fair I never realised they'd offered the 33% offer (think I mentioned that too) so in my ignorance I ASSUMED it had to be the free pizza offer...... which I love.
Does the wuntu app do Monday deals aswell? I'm so used to checking on a Wednesday but then I remembered they had that sweets offer on a Monday
No way to know for sure though right !
IVE JUST LOOKED I THINK THE DOMINOES ONE IS FOR TOMO?
natnatpowpow4 m ago

Does the wuntu app do Monday deals aswell? I'm so used to checking on a …Does the wuntu app do Monday deals aswell? I'm so used to checking on a Wednesday but then I remembered they had that sweets offer on a Monday

Usually on Wednesdays from 8am..ish but they have had other single offers on diff days before e.g. handy candy or cake slices for their bday (if I'm not mistaken).

Useful to look at the info on threemicrosites.co.uk/rew…ons for a headsup
Edited by: "AngelUndercover" 21st Feb
Moved to MISC as an unconfirmed heads up - this still allows discussion, thanks all
This should never have been posted until next Tuesday.
AngelUndercover45 m ago

Usually on Wednesdays from 8am..ish but they have had other single offers …Usually on Wednesdays from 8am..ish but they have had other single offers on diff days before e.g. handy candy or cake slices for their bday (if I'm not mistaken).Useful to look at the info on https://threemicrosites.co.uk/rewardstermsandconditions for a headsup

Look Tuesday about 19.00HRS.
mancuk8747 m ago

IVE JUST LOOKED I THINK THE DOMINOES ONE IS FOR TOMO?

It's next Wednesday.
deleted1797917
A week in advance for a 7” pizza.......
Why speculate just to create a post?
fes3722nd Feb

Why speculate just to create a post?

Why make a comment without reading the comments above? It was a genuine attempt to inform people of an upcoming offer. I was genuinely unaware that Wuntu offered 2 different Dominoes deals, as soon as I realised I asked for the deal to be expired. This is why people stop posting Deals because the majority of people just want to get a cheap laugh or have a dig in an attempt to get "liked".
rich139luck2 h, 28 m ago

Why make a comment without reading the comments above? It was a genuine …Why make a comment without reading the comments above? It was a genuine attempt to inform people of an upcoming offer. I was genuinely unaware that Wuntu offered 2 different Dominoes deals, as soon as I realised I asked for the deal to be expired. This is why people stop posting Deals because the majority of people just want to get a cheap laugh or have a dig in an attempt to get "liked".

in no way was i trying to have a 'dig' at your post. Rather i think you should've posted the offer nearer to the time when more information regarding the deal was at hand.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants