Free download of Roboform - Never fill out a form again. Great for samples!!

Found 7th Feb 2008
Use Roboform to Fill Out Sample Forms in 1 Click
Use Roboform to make filling out those free sample forms quick and easy. Download this totally FREE program and it will fill out all your information into a variety of forms and log-ins in just one click! It is safe and does not contain spyware or adware. This is a must-have for freebie addicts!
Recommended by Download.com!
Download Roboform for FREE. No Adware. No Spyware. Over 23 million downloads!
Roboform is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.

roboform.com/php…php

7 Comments

Just install the google toolbar, does the same thing with autofill and you can be sure theres no added extras & it comes with lots of other useful tools.

Original Poster

I have had probs with the google toolbar thats why i though about this

I have a version of this and its fantastic for passwords that u forget, also allows u to have more than 1 user, so great if u share the pc with ur other half

misspain;1554203

I have a version of this and its fantastic for passwords that u forget, … I have a version of this and its fantastic for passwords that u forget, also allows u to have more than 1 user, so great if u share the pc with ur other half

I will second that, misspain as you are useless at remembering them!

OH NO A DOWNLOAD!!! The mods gonna have a field day with this one.

Thanks for the post, moved it to Misc...

roboform.com/php…php

The Google Toolbar also has a nice autofill feature which is usually the one I suggest.

toolbar.google.co.uk

Banned

does google toolbar have encrypted password protection for all your identities/usernames/passwords etc?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Very cash back22
    2. Fibre Broadband Help1221
    3. Any android box that will support android updates22
    4. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44

See more discussions