Free Downloadable Guides on Attracting Wildlife To Your Garden @The Wildlife Trust

Posted 25th Aug 2019
Wildlife-friendly gardening is about making a haven for you, as well as for wildlife. By gardening sympathetically for wildlife, you’ll be rewarded by a truly natural outdoor space, where you can get in touch with the plants, animals and birds that make their home there.

wildlifetrusts.org/act…ome Hedgehog Home
wildlifetrusts.org/act…tel Bee Hotel
wildlifetrusts.org/act…ife Wildlife Hedge
wildlifetrusts.org/act…den Attract Butterflies
wildlifetrusts.org/act…tch Grow a Wild Patch
wildlifetrusts.org/act…ond Build A Pond
PostTweet
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
I was going to make some kind of joke about attracting birds, or my favourite tits, and may even have alluded to exhibiting restraint when trimming your bush; but I won't. This is actually important. Protecting wildlife is protecting life.
Good job my cat doesn't use this website.
I encourage everyone to give it a go. With the kids I built a mini-pond just using an old plastic container. We now have a very happy family of frogs and Daisy the hedgehog calls by for the side dish of water. Our buddleias are also covered in beautiful butterflies. Simple but wonderful pleasures.
Great links, ta op
Such good timing. I disturbed a frog by moving his / her hidey-hole in a log pile. Feeling guilty I quickly repositioned them and now what to make a pond. Have a bowl, off to read the instructions, thanks.
suejb225/08/2019 21:21

Such good timing. I disturbed a frog by moving his / her hidey-hole in a …Such good timing. I disturbed a frog by moving his / her hidey-hole in a log pile. Feeling guilty I quickly repositioned them and now what to make a pond. Have a bowl, off to read the instructions, thanks.

Build it and they will come
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants