Free Downloadable track for GH3 Aerosmith - Dream On

Found 15th Feb 2008
So yeah from tomorrow (the 16th to the 18th of feb) there will be a free track available to download from the marketplace, the track is Dream On by Aerosmith. Remember its only available for a couple of days, so dont forget!

Dream On: youtube.com/wat…1zA

"To celebrate this historic, ground-breaking collaboration, Guitar Hero® III: Legends of Rock fans will have the opportunity to download and jam to Aerosmith??eam On.?he song will be available for free from February 16-18 on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®Store for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. For more information, please visit www.guitarhero.com."

And yeah theyve kind of also confirmed Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for release in June, make of that what you will

17 Comments

Moved to misc... we generally do not allow downloads as freebies

Nice cheers

I have the Wii version. :cry:

My fav song in the world so excellent

Ungreat;1585983

I have the Wii version. :cry:

just take out the VERSION and youd get more sympathy

one of my fav songs of all time...nice find tho only have GH2....

Thanks,my partner def will get this.

Can't see it he gone to the Playstation Store and can see all the others you can buy like Foo Fighters,Velvet Revolver etc packs,where the freebie Aerosmith one,anyone advise or is this for Americans only freebie? It is Guitar Hero 3 we got too.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1588202

Can't see it he gone to the Playstation Store and can see all the others … Can't see it he gone to the Playstation Store and can see all the others you can buy like Foo Fighters,Velvet Revolver etc packs,where the freebie Aerosmith one,anyone advise or is this for Americans only freebie? It is Guitar Hero 3 we got too.

Might want to wait until you get up tomorrow, or even longer, as far as I know they put all of the Xbox live content up at the same time for all of the regions, so the DLC would be going up on the 16th of feb, and in america its only like 7pm at the mo :x

dandoc2;1588093

just take out the VERSION and youd get more sympathy

Be careful dandoc! it might get the dreaded 3 lights!

Justaddwater;1588289

Might want to wait until you get up tomorrow, or even longer, as far as I … Might want to wait until you get up tomorrow, or even longer, as far as I know they put all of the Xbox live content up at the same time for all of the regions, so the DLC would be going up on the 16th of feb, and in america its only like 7pm at the mo :x

Oh yeh we'll try later on tonight.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1588202

Can't see it he gone to the Playstation Store and can see all the others … Can't see it he gone to the Playstation Store and can see all the others you can buy like Foo Fighters,Velvet Revolver etc packs,where the freebie Aerosmith one,anyone advise or is this for Americans only freebie? It is Guitar Hero 3 we got too.

xbox 360 only soz

Original Poster

dandoc2;1591037

xbox 360 only soz

Its for the playstation network aswell.

Nah we still can't see it,we can see everything else and have d/l free demos and what not before so they cna't put it on for U.K network.

Justaddwater;1591054

Its for the playstation network aswell.

nope only for xbox

To put some oomph behind the announcement, from February 16-18 … To put some oomph behind the announcement, from February 16-18 Activision is offering Guitar Hero III owners Aerosmith's "Dream On" as a free download on Xbox Live, which is very nice of it.

dandoc2;1594009

nope only for xbox

yeh def not ps3,disappointed as my partner would really liked something extra.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1594240

yeh def not ps3,disappointed as my partner would really liked something … yeh def not ps3,disappointed as my partner would really liked something extra.

not too good a song - its been re-recorded andn isnt a patch on the original
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to buy women's socks1222
    2. Donate 2nd hand toys in good condition710
    3. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?33
    4. Amazon - No more easy returns?813

See more discussions