Groups

"free" Dragonball Z boxset, just pay me £1 for postage

Its Season 5 of the official US ntsc boxset which only works on region 1,2,4 and region free players(or pcs that play dvds)

Thought I might as well get rid since half the discs are missing (will update soon) because of a house move and I bought a relacement from America

It has Japanese mono sound with official subtitles, US Funimation 2.1 mix and 5.1 funimation us audio with japanese music.

Will leave this on till Sunday.

However you will have much more of a chance of getting it if you are a fan of this and dont just want a freebie.

14 Comments

Would be great thanks but I see it may not be 1st come first serve, any requirements to win? lol

Cool I'm in!

Me too if possible!

Hi could I have this please? I have a thread open asking for dragon ball z box sets and I bought dragon ball z season 1 from you :P so you know i'm a fan.

Thanks in advance

Can i be in with a chance please? Its for my younger brother who is mad on this. He turned 17 the other day and moved into his own house and invited all his mates to a party there. He waited all night and no-one turned up so he is well gutted at the moment and could do with cheering up! x

Yes please

pinkkitty2007;7829392

Can i be in with a chance please? Its for my younger brother who is mad … Can i be in with a chance please? Its for my younger brother who is mad on this. He turned 17 the other day and moved into his own house and invited all his mates to a party there. He waited all night and no-one turned up so he is well gutted at the moment and could do with cheering up! x

wow some mates aye!

Original Poster

Just thought I would give some others a chance and bump this up, will decide who around tommorow night.

Original Poster

One final bump before I decide the winner though it looks like it wont be hard at this rate lol.

Also its discs 1,2 and 3 that are in the collection.

Also will shove in some other DBZ boxsets I bought before the official remastered ones came out so think they are bootlegs.

Original Poster

Hmm if its ok with you both I can give the Season 5 boxset to Jennyrocks and the unoffical one to Pinkkitty along with a Dragonball boxset

ryouga;7842455

Hmm if its ok with you both I can give the Season 5 boxset to Jennyrocks … Hmm if its ok with you both I can give the Season 5 boxset to Jennyrocks and the unoffical one to Pinkkitty along with a Dragonball boxset

Yeah that's great thanks also not sure but do you still have the season 8 box set for sale? I was gonna buy it from amazon for £14.67 delivered but remembered you had it so would you be willing to match the amazon price?

Let me know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jennyrocks;7842586

Yeah that's great thanks also not sure but do you still have the … Yeah that's great thanks also not sure but do you still have the season 8 box set for sale? I was gonna buy it from amazon for £14.67 delivered but remembered you had it so would you be willing to match the amazon price?Let me know :thumbsup:

Yeah and if you did that I wont charge the £1 postage for this.

I think I may need to go on your thread though but not sure.

ryouga;7842650

Yeah and if you did that I wont charge the £1 postage for this.

Cool I'll post in the thread I bought season one from.

ryouga;7842455

Hmm if its ok with you both I can give the Season 5 boxset to Jennyrocks … Hmm if its ok with you both I can give the Season 5 boxset to Jennyrocks and the unoffical one to Pinkkitty along with a Dragonball boxset

Thats lovely of you thankyou. If you pm me your details i can send you the postage x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions