Free EE Add on, on pay monthly contracts to reduce price of making calls abroad

I'm not sure if this is well known but it's just a heads up really as I got caught out. Basically I thought with having free eu phone calls etc included in my EE contract, it would be included in my contract to call and book my holiday accommodation in Portugal, anyhow it appears I've been charged a quid a minute for the pleasure! Anyhow I've found out that there's a free EE add on which once added renews free every month which enables you to call most countries abroad for massively reduced rates, Portugal worked out landlines 5p / minute and mobiles 15p and most are similar... I added it via the EE app but you can call 150 to add it too, I believe it can be added to pay as you go too if anyone has time to enquire?
Anyhow I hope this helps or saves others money as it's a massive reduction if you're calling abroad

1 Comment

yes I can confirm that this Free ad on exists but you will have to request it to get added on and yes it saves you loads of
money compared to normal Tarrifs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846089
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764006
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    4. What an absolute disgrace2157

See more discussions