Bad Points
    Can't really play football
    Team of ungrateful gits
    Dont like booing

Must be collected from South Africa

12 Comments

Banned

Um not really...

They will be delivered back from SA by the end of next week!

brilliant!

Banned

Giddy01;8870111

Bunch of overpaid pricks. Sorry just how I feel. We don't stand a chance

How much do England pay them?

FilthAndFurry;8870152

Clearly not enough, As I understand you play for pride not money.

FilthAndFurry;8870152

Whatever it is, it's too much after what we've all just seen. Can't believe Rooney was spitting his dummy out because the paying fans were booing them. I bet he would be booing if he had saved up for years to fly thousands of miles to see a match no better than you can see on any Sunday in the local park!!

stefor;8870179

Whatever it is, it's too much after what we've all just seen. Can't … Whatever it is, it's too much after what we've all just seen. Can't believe Rooney was spitting his dummy out because the paying fans were booing them. I bet he would be booing if he had saved up for years to fly thousands of miles to see a match no better than you can see on any Sunday in the local park!!

I really do like rooney, and i respect him a lot, but although Rooney will not see what i am going to say next im going to say it anyway ... IF YOU AND THE REST OF THE PLAYERS DIDNT PLAY LIKE AN OVERWEIGHT SUNDAY LEAGUE SIDE, THEN YOU WOULDNT GET BOO'S!

Sort it out! nuff said!

FilthAndFurry;8870152

well they do get paid but fair doos they give there payment to chartity as should all wc teams

is cappello man enough to drop rooney after his outburst tho?

I respect him for saying his opinion tbh, straight after a match though of course your gonna be upset. It shows he wants to win, and is annoyed too. The fan's can only be annoyed at one thing, us not scoring. Players, it's that, and when the fan's boo. They obviously tried as hard as possible, but it just wasn't to be! Spain, Germany anyone?

Atleast it wasn't a defeat!

shauneco;8870171

Clearly not enough, As I understand you play for pride not money.

All their fees go to charity actually, so they get nothing

Here's an idea why doesn't someone decapitate Emile Heskey with a vuvuzela two birds one stone.

Crouch & Defoe to start on Wed ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is44
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions