Groups

free engraving on ipods

free engraving on ipods at the apple store! dont think this has been posted before but its really nice

5 Comments

Always been offered.

Remember - You can't return these if you don't want them anymore - And if it breaks you have to wait for them to repair your actual ipod, not send you a refurb.

t0mm;6355946

Always been offered.Remember - You can't return these if you don't want … Always been offered.Remember - You can't return these if you don't want them anymore - And if it breaks you have to wait for them to repair your actual ipod, not send you a refurb.

+1

had my sons done few years back - he wasnt happy cos it restricted him selling on :roll:

I bought my ex 1,had it engraved,he got it off ( the engraving ) somehow the other wk,not sure where he took it but it got buffed off the back or something,not seen it to see if marked or whatever.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6355975

I bought my ex 1,had it engraved,he got it off ( the engraving ) somehow … I bought my ex 1,had it engraved,he got it off ( the engraving ) somehow the other wk,not sure where he took it but it got buffed off the back or something,not seen it to see if marked or whatever.

Could just have a new back on it.

yeah i had my 1st gen nano engraved when it was releaed like 4years ago. regretted it though as i had to buy a new back to sell it out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses01
      2. What would be HELL to you?1820
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions