Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone

Found 19th Oct 2017
I've just managed to jump out of a sim only deal with TalkMobile which wasn't due to finish until next year. Big mistake on my part to go with them in the first place, but that's another story (3G v 4G etc etc). I managed to get a £30 compensation payment through a complaint to the ombudsman & decided to use that to subsidise the penalty to leave. When I phoned for my PAC, TalkMobile offered me an early upgrade to a Vodafone contract with all early termination charges waived. For my own reasons I've actually gone 1 stage further & cancelled the Vodafone contract & moved to EE (see my other post).

That's it, no catch & no cost! You literally just call customer services on 5888 & ask

Community Updates
Misc
2 Comments
Isn’t that because talk is being closed by Vodafone. Good job closing the account but you should probably have saved some money and gone or plusnet:)
eslick5 h, 2 m ago

Isn’t that because talk is being closed by Vodafone. Good job closing the a …Isn’t that because talk is being closed by Vodafone. Good job closing the account but you should probably have saved some money and gone or plusnet:)

Yes, TalkMobile is closing to new accounts. Plusnet doesn't meet my needs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants