Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Free Eye Test

Posted 3rd Aug
Hi all

I’m not entitled to a free NHS eye test but know there are usually vouchers bobbing around in magazines or newspapers.

Does anyone know of one that’s been published recently or where I can get one as I can’t find any online.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
do you get a local newspaper ?

we used to always get these in the local newspaper
"Freeloaders" not liked by one poster in recent similar thread hotukdeals.com/com…428
AndyRoyd03/08/2020 13:18

"Freeloaders" not liked by one poster in recent similar thread …"Freeloaders" not liked by one poster in recent similar thread https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/41508428

It’s large companies offering these services, whether they’re franchised or not, I’m not saying they should run these offers just that if they are able to offer them I’d like to use it. Had a boots voucher but the two months it was valid was during peak corona virus
I’ll probably get something through my employer to save the fuss of any A holes on this site sure I’ll be able to get one as a VDE user
BettySwollocks09803/08/2020 13:30

I’ll probably get something through my employer to save the fuss of any A h …I’ll probably get something through my employer to save the fuss of any A holes on this site sure I’ll be able to get one as a VDE user

Don't forget to ask for your PD to be measured, just to see if the testing optometrist has any CS diplomacy
Post a comment
@
    Text