Groups

Free Eye Test At Tesco - Permenant Offer- No Voucher Needed

Free Eye Test At Tesco - New Permenant Offer- No Voucher Needed

Just heard Martin Lewis on GMTV and he said that Tesco are now doing free eye tests forever at their instore opticians - no vouchers needed - no limited time offer - and you can take your prescription elsewhere - no need to buy from them !

7 Comments

how do you book it??

Original Poster

gretgret;8065455

Duplicatehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/619580/free-eye-tests-for-anyone

thanks-but it seems that one is for an offer one -it says valid until 20th March - this is new i think - no voucher needed or offer - just free eyetests from now on.

Original Poster

vitertexltd;8065502

how do you book it??

Just ring or go in to make an appointment he said on the telly - no voucher or time limit as it is a peremnant change in their service not a limited offer:thumbsup:

Banned

Do I really trust Tesco with my eyesight? Uh..... NO

seefman;8067117

Do I really trust Tesco with my eyesight? Uh..... NO

Why not? They are obviously using qualified opticians, certified equipment etc. and I don't believe the standards could be worse than going to any high street optician.

I am not saying that Tesco offering this service is a good thing at all as it is ultimately going to lead to independent practices going out of business. Being so high up on that horse of yours must make your eyes strain terribly, maybe you should book a test :whistling:

waheyy! need mine tested
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      2. What would be HELL to you?1314
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions