Free Facebook and Whatsapp Data

Found 31st JulEdited by:"Hunt_Deal_Hunt"
What is the best way to get free facebook and whatsapp data
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Do you really need unlimited? Facebook and whatsapp chats use very little data on their own unless you start watching videos on facebook.

Also shouldn't you be working
Try a VPN
fergys1 h, 49 m ago

Try a VPN

I am not sure if VPN will work and is safe on my mobile phone and if it will work at all as workplace blocks VPN as well lol
Edited by: "Hunt_Deal_Hunt" 31st Jul
Just download some inspirational quotes on your phone before you go to work, and print out several missing cat posters.
Wow...
Hunt_Deal_Hunt1 h, 4 m ago

They are blocked as well and I don't want to do anything which may lead to …They are blocked as well and I don't want to do anything which may lead to dismissal Its better to use own mobile data which we have no restrictions on

the irony in this comment
Just get a decent plan with enough data for your needs
Hunt_Deal_Hunt1 h, 58 m ago

They are blocked as well and I don't want to do anything which may lead to …They are blocked as well and I don't want to do anything which may lead to dismissal Its better to use own mobile data which we have no restrictions on

I would check your terms of employment if thats the case, i suspect unlimited use of what you are wanting to do will not be allowed either. We have a very flexible workplace but even that you cant sit on your phone all day.
Edited by: "eslick" 31st Jul
Get a free 3sim card with 200mb data on. Always free.

Yes, 200mb data isnt alot but for what you need it for (checking facebook and wats app) while on an official break its plenty.
Edited by: "Caroline_1993" 31st Jul
Caroline_199312 m ago

Get a free 3sim card with 200mb data on. Always free. Yes, 200mb data isnt …Get a free 3sim card with 200mb data on. Always free. Yes, 200mb data isnt alot but for what you need it for (checking facebook and wats app) while on an official break its plenty.

Thank you, I am already using it but I am not sure why it finishes in few days lol
eslick25 m ago

I would check your terms of employment if thats the case, i suspect …I would check your terms of employment if thats the case, i suspect unlimited use of what you are wanting to do will not be allowed either. We have a very flexible workplace but even that you cant sit on your phone all day.

I am not going to use it all the time
darlodge1 h, 56 m ago

Do you really need unlimited? Facebook and whatsapp chats use very little …Do you really need unlimited? Facebook and whatsapp chats use very little data on their own unless you start watching videos on facebook.Also shouldn't you be working

I think I used wrong terms there, In reality I wanted something without limits not because I want to keep using it all the time but to rule out running out of limited data
set up a fake game and you can harvest 100 million users' data for free
If you're under 30, Voxi offers free social media all the time for most platforms including Facebook and WhatsApp.

However you do need to buy a £10 monthly pack which includes 6GB of data and unlimited minutes and texts. The social media data doesn't come out of the 6GB, so you're free to use that as you wish.

Voxi are run and owned by Vodafone.
T-Mobile sim, unlimited browsing data 40£ 6 months, SIM cards are like 20-40£ nowadays as there rare, bene using for last 2 years
Creatishh31st Jul

T-Mobile sim, unlimited browsing data 40£ 6 months, SIM cards are like …T-Mobile sim, unlimited browsing data 40£ 6 months, SIM cards are like 20-40£ nowadays as there rare, bene using for last 2 years

where can I get that one from please ? thanks
preecey17 h, 11 m ago

If you're under 30, Voxi offers free social media all the time for most …If you're under 30, Voxi offers free social media all the time for most platforms including Facebook and WhatsApp.However you do need to buy a £10 monthly pack which includes 6GB of data and unlimited minutes and texts. The social media data doesn't come out of the 6GB, so you're free to use that as you wish.Voxi are run and owned by Vodafone.

nice one
Hunt_Deal_Hunt41 m ago

where can I get that one from please ? thanks

eBay best place to seek a sim then when you have sim top-up 40£, then make sure data is off on phone otherwise it take some money for roaming then text a word to a number

Google T-Mobile boosters, it's called like 6monthweb or something
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions