Groups

FREE FAMILY HOLIDAY PONTINS SOUTHPORT THIS FRIDAY-SUNDAY

I RECENTLY BOOKED AN HOLIDAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AT PONTINS FOR THIS FRIDAY 18th - SUNDAY 20th DECEMBER I AM UNABLE TO GO SO THE FIRST PERSON WHO WILL USE THIS TO GET IN TOUCH VIA PM CAN HAVE IT,
    it is for 2 adults and 3 children you will have to pay for electric but that is it (token meter)
    i have the paperwork in front of me and will post it first class free of charge as it would be a shame for it to go to waste if you would like it sent special delivery to guarantee it arives tomorow this will have to be covered by you payment via paypal
    on the documents it states 2 adults age 26-44, 1 child age 8-13, 1 child age 5-7 and 1 child age 2-4.
    this weekend is a christmas dreamland event and all activities are included
    please do not ask for this if you do not intend on using it
    enjoy!!!!

19 Comments

not a real freebie... should be in misc?

Let the battle begin!

Original Poster

ace101;7242154

not a real freebie... should be in misc?

it will be a freebie for someone and then i will expire

That is so very generous of you and is going to make someones Xmas, wish I had the time off work, otherwise this would be perfect, enjoy whoever is able to make use fo this.

Merry Xmas OP

very decent of you. Rep added for the generosity! :thumbsup:

Wasn't this a freebee anyway?? Still very good to offer it though

Dam it. If only I had 3 kids :). Nice one OP. Good to see peaple spreading a bit of good will Heat & rep added :thumbsup:

Yeah it was a freebie for us too, im going there myself this friday, but still very nice of them to pass it on instead of letting the places go to waste

Good for you, wish I could go, merry Xmas.

Original Poster

i expected someone to have got it by now but i still have it :santa:

oooo could i have it please?

how kind of you .... anyone got it yet?

merry christmas to you

Very generous, have a great Chrimbo. BTW, why on earth woul anyone want to go to Southport??

Original Poster

holiday has now been taken
    merry christmas to you all:santa:

'wahoooooo', I can't add heat now as obviously you've expired the 'offer' but have some rep for your generosity. There are many people with big hearts on this planet. :thumbsup:

thanks xxxx

angeuk;7242467

Very generous, have a great Chrimbo. BTW, why on earth woul anyone want … Very generous, have a great Chrimbo. BTW, why on earth woul anyone want to go to Southport??

Because some people arent deluded into thinking they need to go to a sunny country where it costs thousands of pounds and spend hundreds of pounds spending money when there.

Season of goodwill not lost on some. Well done for considering others. Nice gesture
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313
      2. PC Headset Advice11
      3. Outdoor security camera.11
      4. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22

See more discussions