Groups

Free file converter

Banned
    Does anybody know of any free file converters which I can download? Been looking for one for ages but cant seem to find any. Any help please?

Farhan123

14 Comments

From what to what? there are plenty of file converters out there but you need to be more specific if you want help

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;1865311

From what to what? there are plenty of file converters out there but you … From what to what? there are plenty of file converters out there but you need to be more specific if you want help

Sorry im not too good with computers. Its an flv file and I can open it with real player on my pc. However when I put the file on my nokia n73 it cannot be played on real player for some reason. So im assuming that I need to convert it to something else from an flv file.... :oops:

Farhan123

use vlc player - works with flv

download: videolan.org/vlc/

m1lz;1865331

use vlc player - works with flvdownload: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Does it convert?

Titchimp;1865334

Does it convert?

no - but it does play the file

m1lz;1865344

no - but it does play the file

The OP needs to play it on their phone.

Titchimp;1865346

The OP needs to play it on their phone.

not sure of any freeware but there are other links

4Site;1865371

http://media-convert.com/

Looks very useful.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Rep on its way.

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1865411

Looks very useful.Thanks.:thumbsup:Rep on its way.

Make that another one too :thumbsup:

Its good very useful when u need a file converter on someone elses comp.
    On old comps with fast net connection its faster to upload a file and get it convert it then converting it on your comp lol

4Site;1865424

Its good very useful when u need a file converter on someone elses … Its good very useful when u need a file converter on someone elses comp.On old comps with fast net connection its faster to upload a file and get it convert it then converting it on your comp lol

Yes the file hosting looks good.

Also web screen shot conversion could be fun might set the google page as the screen backdrop and see how long it takes for somebody to work out what the hell is going on!;-)

Na this is this is the best video/music convertor and its free and no limits. The software is called: Super Convertor. erightsoft.com/SUP…tml

:thumbsup:

Gav

Try ]Zamzar its online but looks really good.

You can even convert YouTube videos and save them to your PC!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions