Groups

FREE FILM The Runaway tonight 6.30pm at the Metro Centre Odeon

Can anyone use the pass for 2 people tonight? Unfortunately I can't go and hopefully someone can make use of them. PM me with your email address and I'll send on.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Synopsis

Los Angeles 1975, Joan Jett (KRISTEN STEWART) and Cherie Currie (DAKOTA FANNING), two teenage girls who live for rock and roll, meet and become the heart and soul of the seminal all-girl band, THE RUNAWAYS. Under the influence of rock impresario, Kim Fowley (MICHAEL SHANNON), they quickly earn a name for themselves with their unique style and raw talent, storming to success and becoming one of the most iconic bands of their generation. Joan is the band’s tough rock and roll heart, Cherie is the sex kitten with the Bardot-Bowie looks and together they ride the highs and lows of their tumultuous rise to fame, leaving an indelible mark on music history. Director Floria Sigismondi brings THE RUNAWAYS to the big screen.

pm sent

Original Poster

borolad94

pm sent

Sent link to your email addy
    Edited by: "Teragram" 2nd Sep 2010

thank you!

thanks again, was pretty good film actually

Original Poster

borolad94

thanks again, was pretty good film actually

Glad you enjoyed it cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions