Free films

Posted 13th Nov
Hiya , can someone please help.. I got an email saying there is now free films. I can click on the link via my phone threw email, but when I go on the T.V the free films aren't an option! What do we do?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
The sort of people who get caught out for malware emails right there👎🙈 then join hukd & fail to look at what they've written, this making zero sense whatsoever! (& likely wondering about the lack of reply).

Open your eyes OP.
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 13th Nov
12 Comments
Who is the email from? We can’t help you if you don’t tell us that.
The sort of people who get caught out for malware emails right there👎🙈 then join hukd & fail to look at what they've written, this making zero sense whatsoever! (& likely wondering about the lack of reply).

Open your eyes OP.
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 13th Nov
I would throw your phone away, it's obviously broken.
Buy another one, so you can make a second comment and thank the above people for helping.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell13/11/2019 10:42

I would throw your phone away, it's obviously broken.Buy another one, so …I would throw your phone away, it's obviously broken.Buy another one, so you can make a second comment and thank the above people for helping.

If only we knew someone who could find the op a good deal on phones.
Is this question about Rakuten?
Umm... Come again? I've no idea what that means
@Rachel_JonesMaS

I think we need a bit more info from you before anyone can offer you any help.

Who was the email from?

What website does the link take you to?
myusernamehasgone23413/11/2019 11:18

@Rachel_JonesMaS I think we need a bit more info from you before anyone …@Rachel_JonesMaS I think we need a bit more info from you before anyone can offer you any help.Who was the email from?What website does the link take you to?

As above ===^

Sorry but we don't quite understand what has happened? What is the link between an Email on your phone and your TV? Do you mean some Email link told you to click for free movies via some streaming platform, i.e. NowTV or Amazon?

As others have said, please ALWAYS remember to never click on unsolicited Emails as those links are usually bogus and/or phishing for information or to download malware to your device. When you visited this "link" - did you have to submit any personal information?

I'm sorry to add to your worry but we really need more info to go on. It may be nothing at all and just an attempt to get you to visit a particular website in the hope of you purchasing something. For all we know, it might be a legitimate Email from a service you already use and WAS offering you free movies - and you just haven't claimed them properly. We can't tell without further input from you.

I hope you return, @Rachel_JonesMaS and can elaborate on your issue?

All the best, Phsy.
please leave your bank details and ill get back to you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions