Groups

Free Five Pound Voucher Scam Or Not?

While I was checking my email invox noticed this from FreebieGb which I have actually joined too. Does it look legit
    Yep, I'ma dizzy blonde who needs answers!

surveys.co.uk/ind…D51
    did notice this
    By registering and entering your details, you consent to Consumer Lifestyles and carefully selected 3rd parties contacting you about products and/or services that have been selected based on your stated interests and responses. This may be via Telephone, Mail, SMS or by E-Mail. You also agree to the terms and conditions of the prize draws, and the privacy policy that govern how your information will be processed.

but i suppose you could fake info couldnt u apart frm yr email or use an email that you hardly ever use?

6 Comments

The £5 reward for completing the survey is in the form of £5 free to spend on Foxybingo.co.uk.

The £5 reward for completing the survey is in the form of £5 free to s … The £5 reward for completing the survey is in the form of £5 free to spend on Foxybingo.co.uk.

LOL !

And be prepared to be bombarded with advertising via Email, SMS, Telephone and through your letter box!

Banned

ace101;6496971

The £5 reward for completing the survey is in the form of £5 free to s … The £5 reward for completing the survey is in the form of £5 free to spend on Foxybingo.co.uk.

sorry rhianna but :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Nothing wrong with a dizzy blonde playing foxy bingo.......... is there?????..............:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      3. What would be HELL to you?1213
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285

See more discussions