Groups

Free Flight to New York

Just got a letter from Subaru saying all I have to do is test drive a car of my choice, get the card stamped and I have a free flight to NY:w00t: I have to pay the pax tax etc and it is only 1 ticket as far as I can see.

Could not really post this in the FREEBIE section cos I don't know how I got it, but someone might like to explore it further and see if they can get one as well (nothing on their website before you all look).

Only condition is you must present the [U original card as the dealer has to stamp it and then you post it off.

4 Comments

Thanks Crazy1

Is this offer advertised online ? Taxes can be ~ £100 - £150, depending on the destination.

Original Poster

edi

Thanks Crazy1 :)Is this offer advertised online ? Taxes can be ~ £100 - … Thanks Crazy1 :)Is this offer advertised online ? Taxes can be ~ £100 - £150, depending on the destination.

I couldn't find it on line, but it was addressed to me by mail. Must have logged onto the site at some stage to get this. And as i said the main condition is you MUST present the original card for stamping not a photocopy or anything as it has the address to mail on the other side. Extra tickets can be bought (up to 3) for an additional £249 each + taxes. Maximun stay 6 nights including a Saturday night, no travel allowed during public holidays at either end.

A trip to NYC for less than £100, got to be a bargain, hope other people get this as well. Maybe signing up on the Subaru site might get one in a hurry. Flights valid until December '07

Thanks crazy1

So it looks like the offer is by invitation only.

Original Poster

edi

Thanks crazy1 :)So it looks like the offer is by invitation only.

Looks that way, sooo invite yourself and see what happens. Companies are getting wise to sites like this so you have to move with the times, get yourself a spam email address and fill in all those forms and maybe something useful will drop in your inbox. We must keep up with the times :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions