Free flights on Wuntu

Found 3rd Apr
Wuntu are giving away 3000 free flights so everyone get ready for tomorrow's crazy freebie!

2920625-MPBCx.jpg
Community Updates
Top comments
Lol can see it now.. Free flight*

*£99 booking fee and taxes
kiefer2 m ago

Lol can see it now.. Free flight**£99 booking fee and taxes

"Free flights just pay £100 fees"

It's like those "free items" which say "just cover the postage cost of £8.99"
I've just had the notification, but I thought it said 3000 flights?
Is it one free flight or for up to five people?

What I'm asking is:

Wuntu free for five?
59 Comments
its 3000
Dyslexic_Dog2 m ago

It did for me too, maybe Three knows he's advertising their offers so thier changing his odds
This is probably a competition
jamie0153 m ago

This is probably a competition

thats what was thinking too
Lol can see it now.. Free flight*

*£99 booking fee and taxes
Get reading that's a bit vague....
kiefer2 m ago

Lol can see it now.. Free flight**£99 booking fee and taxes

"Free flights just pay £100 fees"

It's like those "free items" which say "just cover the postage cost of £8.99"
So... is this deal accurate? Or a wild guess hoping for heat?
Goose chase for heat
3000 it said just flashed up on mine
Wuntu are not giving away 3,000 flights tomorrow.They are giving away 3,000 flights starting tomorrow.That's what my notification said.
Edited by: "AW0079" 3rd Apr
33570454-d27u8.jpg
AW007954 s ago

Wuntu are not giving away 3,000 flights tomorrow.They are giving away …Wuntu are not giving away 3,000 flights tomorrow.They are giving away 3,000 flights starting from tomorrow.That's what my notification said.

I got that too
Aside from the who said what... do we have anymore info? Where does it say about the taxes etc?
so flights are free ..with 100 fees and flight let say is from london to glasgow with ryanair..or manchester to dublin
Ignore me - I think the taxes thing was a joke. I’m so tired
sundaysgirl59 s ago

Aside from the who said what... do we have anymore info? Where does it say …Aside from the who said what... do we have anymore info? Where does it say about the taxes etc?

Norseg1 h, 37 m ago

"Free flights just pay £100 fees" It's like those "free items" which say …"Free flights just pay £100 fees" It's like those "free items" which say "just cover the postage cost of £8.99"

You missing out the packaging costs from the P&P.
standing only unless you pay for seats and £1 for toilet
Hey guys, I am giving away FREE return flights to Frankfurt Hahn!

Cost me to - £26.
Cost to you - FREE! (+ £99 in "taxes")

3000 flights where ... London to London lol you just pay for other countries etc
Most probably like someone said earlier on it will be a competition that you would need to enter otherwise there will be a scramble and site will crash...
One way fight free , return only £799
Cold. Cynical post to get heat. Helps noone as wuntu users would have notice to their phones as I did.
Over 3000 Free flights!

*Must provide own plane*
Free flights guaranteed. Just jump out your bedroom window and flap.
If you look at the T&Cs and the old archived offers - they had free flights offers but it was a draw for160 free flights from Lastminute. I wonder if this will be similar? I did try the booking link and it looks like there are free RyanAir flights from my city.
It’ll be a prize draw
Edited by: "mmquokka" 3rd Apr
Free flight probabaly from Heathrow to Gatwick?, I'm in going Gatwick to Spain next week , lol
Free flight with but reaching to airport cost me nearly £60 if it is from Gatwick or Luton
This isn’t a deal, it’s just a vague ‘heads-up’ that all Wuntu users would have recieved if they have notifications on.
Is it one free flight or for up to five people?

What I'm asking is:

Wuntu free for five?
I didn't get either a notification from Wuntu OR have anything on my Wuntu app mentioning anything about free flights either? Perhaps it is only selected users?
sydney8713 h, 30 m ago

Most probably like someone said earlier on it will be a competition that …Most probably like someone said earlier on it will be a competition that you would need to enter otherwise there will be a scramble and site will crash...

I would probably agree there. Given they did the Hotel Chocolat thing with 20000 available and people smashed that in under 2 hours last time.

Saying that, worst thing ever was O2 Priority with the 4000 freebies (Amazon, iTunes, etc) few months back - basically if you didn’t get it within 1-2 seconds then get an error instead...
Dyslexic_Dog6 h, 3 m ago

Probably to Ireland Dublin
kiefer4 h, 5 m ago

standing only unless you pay for seats and £1 for toilet

And £8 for a slice of toast
Sounds like a good offer but the people with multiple devices will only ruin it
Settle for a free coffee at Costa, at least that does appear to be really free
Ah it's def a prize draw , just entered . 100 flights a day for 30 days . If you win you have to give them 3 European destinations you would like to go to, 3 dates you could go, and they come back with what you can have . Probs only any good if you are flying solo then I guess or don't have any fixed criteria.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 4th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants