Free flights to Europe

Found 18th Oct 2017
‪I have 2 Free flights that I won in a radio contest. They have to be used by 31 December - I won’t get chance to use them.Anyone interested?‬

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Yes please! Very kind of you.

Any restrictions on which airports I can use?

Ill have them, where are they to?

Original Poster

They letter is here (I’ve cropped off the code you need). There’s no name on it so anyone can use it as far as I’m aware. The company provides meals and free luggage with all flights. I am trying to fly to Australia to see a friend over Christmas so any token gesture towards the cost of the flight would be most welcome.

Original Poster

32272802-xMzeX.jpg

Original Poster

I will send the letter by email/post, whichever is easiest.

Has anyone taken the tickets yet. If not It will be a birthday present that will be very useful

shazza.vw5 m ago

Has anyone taken the tickets yet. If not It will be a birthday present …Has anyone taken the tickets yet. If not It will be a birthday present that will be very useful

Another dubious newbie.

Shame that's it's from Birmingham only. Good luck to whoever takes the tickets and thanks again to the OP.

I’ve got some magic beans, anyone want them?

Original Poster

I’m not a newbie, I’ve been on hukd for years. I just thought this might be a good place for interest. And no shazza.vw, no one has taken them if you would like them?

I wasn't insinuating you were a newbie, I was responding to Shazza.vw who only joined today to grab this kind offer.
I'm just getting fed up with newbies joining up just to snap up any freebie in the offing especially meerkat movie codes, unidays codes, cineworld codes, foo fighter codes and now free flights and then never to be seen or heard of again. I'm all for sharing codes but only for genuine contributing members, be it by posting deals or helping out ask or misc threads.
You can instantly tell a newbie as most have a '.' in their username (which I think is unusual) and I'm sure many are multis or something more spurious.
Anyway, nice of you to offer the flights, just a shame I can't use them.

Original Poster

Oh I see, sorry I misread it. It’s been a long week! Thanks for the kind words 😊
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions