Free Food for the Homeless, old & Vulnerable on Christmas Day - Victoria Fish & Chip Bar in Cardiff

Posted 16th Dec 2019
victoria-fish-chip-bar.business.site/

A fish and chip shop in the Whitchurch area of Cardiff will be open between 12-3pm on Christmas Day to provide free food for people who are homeless, older or vulnerable.

itv.com/news/wales/2019-12-15/cardiff-chippy-staying-open-on-christmas-day-to-give-free-food-to-the-homeless/
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
How very thoughtful and generous of them.
jimmy_the_fridge16/12/2019 23:36

Comment deleted

Did you mean the employees at Victoria Fish & Chip Bar or just everybody in Cardiff?

If it wasn't for old people, though, can you imagine where we'd be?
No, you couldn't.
jimmy_the_fridge16/12/2019 23:36

Comment deleted

fanpages17/12/2019 15:35

Did you mean the employees at Victoria Fish & Chip Bar or just everybody …Did you mean the employees at Victoria Fish & Chip Bar or just everybody in Cardiff?If it wasn't for old people, though, can you imagine where we'd be?No, you couldn't.

jimmy_the_fridge17/12/2019 17:22

Comment deleted

If your older generation did not exist, then neither would you; hence, you couldn't imagine anything.
jimmy_the_fridge17/12/2019 18:15

Comment deleted

No; somebody that expired yesterday & is now a corpse, does still exist &, in the future, will continue to have existed.
If somebody who did exist, ceased to exist, then some element of wibbily wobbly timey wimey mucking about may be involved.
Those chips look good though.
jimmy_the_fridge17/12/2019 20:55

Comment deleted

My use of the English language was not in question; I am not arguing.
Yes, I have already heard those rumours.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions