Free football kits for grassroots team if eligible by postcode

Posted 3rd Sep 2019
deliveroo-kit.co.uk/login

Become a deliveroo football club We are really excited to partner with 1000's of grassroot football clubs this year and sponsor 28,000 football strips across our local communities

Does my club qualify?

If you have adult teams and we deliver to your club's postcode, then YES! You are eligible and could be chosen for a free kit.

Club postcode not eligible?

We are adding new postcodes all the time, sign up and we will get in touch if you become eligible

A full match kit from PUMA Teamwear

if chosen, your club will get a full set of PUMA football kit including 14 shirts, shorts & socks. We will even add shirt numbers so your team can play straight from the box!

Can I choose my clubs kit?

Absolutely!

You can choose from a range of over 40 PUMA styles and colours to suit your team, you can also choose the size of every item

How does my club support deliveroo?

Once you receive your kit we ask you to show us some support in return for over £1000 of club benefits

Required:

Send three offers and reminders to members via social media or email.

Announce “Deliveroo-Official takeaway partner” on your club website or social media accounts

Choose a deliveroo player of the month, announce them on your social media and we will send them a reward!

Encourage your team mates to download the deliveroo app

Optional:

Throw a party at your club, funded by deliveroo!

Display some posters in your clubhouse

Display a deliveroo board pitchside during your home games

(we will provide these for you)
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

3 Comments
Thanks for sharing. Moved this to comps as you aren't guaranteed to get a kit and Deliveroo picks who they choose.
Thanks square72
Great to see grassroots getting some recognition
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants