Groups

Free Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix on FilmOn RTS Un!

Forget having to get extortionate Sky Sports subs to watch F1, FilmOn channel RTS Un right NOW! filmon.com or the FilmOn app!

Edit - the race delays took so much time the channel schedule got messed up bad. Go on livesport24.net/mot…ams (put on adblock) which is like a great alternative for the now defunct wiziwig.

67 Comments

Original Poster

Race is starting with the safety car, go Rosberg!

hass123

Race is starting with the safety car, go Rosberg!

He's got no chance (_;) He's whinging already

Its Hammer Time

Original Poster

summerof76

He's got no chance (_;) He's whinging already

6 laps in, still on Safety Car and Verstappen wants to start the race. I think Rosberg had a chance of overtaking if it was a normal start but once safety car finishes imo it's going to be Hamilton and Rosberg breaking away

Original Poster

Teams coming in for inters

Original Poster

ceres

Thanks for the heads up. I really resent having to dodge all the online, … Thanks for the heads up. I really resent having to dodge all the online, radio and TV news until the highlights show on C4 at 10 pm. No Sky here.

If you don't mind the commentary language difference it's great for getting sport for free without having to resort to illegal websites

Original Poster

Sauber spun and stopped at pit entry! Safety car

Original Poster

Still safety car after lap 19

Original Poster

hass123

Still safety car after lap 19

Race underway

Original Poster

Raikkonen crash on the straight, yes you guessed it, another safety car

Original Poster

Red flag

Race stopped which was a wise decision.

Original Poster

summerof76

Race stopped which was a wise decision.

Now race control is having the safety car go round to try and clear the wet patches on the racing line. I guess this is going to take a while until the restart.

hass123

Now race control is having the safety car go round to try and clear the … Now race control is having the safety car go round to try and clear the wet patches on the racing line. I guess this is going to take a while until the restart.

It will be a while before a restart

Original Poster

summerof76

It will be a while before a restart

Race control just made all cars put the extreme wets on, drivers are back in the cars, looks like the restart will happen now

hass123

Race control just made all cars put the extreme wets on, drivers are back … Race control just made all cars put the extreme wets on, drivers are back in the cars, looks like the restart will happen now

Thanks for that as I had turned the sound off.

summerof76

Thanks for that as I had turned the sound off.

They'll follow the safety car for a few laps though Hate that it eats up official laps.
    Edited by: "Firefly1" 13th Nov 2016

Original Poster

If you want to kill time, the Switzerland vs Faroe Islands world cup qualifying group game is on RTS Deux

Original Poster

Aaaaaaaaaand the delays took so long the channel schedule got messed up. Go on livesport24.net/mot…ams (put Adblock on)

Firefly1

They'll follow the safety car for a few laps though Hate that it eats … They'll follow the safety car for a few laps though Hate that it eats up official laps.

I've seen races with much more rain than this Time to let them race

summerof76

I've seen races with much more rain than this Time to let them race

Yeah, in recent years they have really clamped down on rain and safety cars. It's difficult to drive in but that's a challenge in itself.

Original Poster

27 laps and the safety car is coming in next lap

The crowd are booing to get the race going, but red flag again

hass123

27 laps and the safety car is coming in next lap

Red flag!

Original Poster

Oh pizz off! Red flag again!

Drivers not happy (_;)

Original Poster

They have til 8pm GMT to finish the race

hass123

Oh pizz off! Red flag again!

With Hamilton saying the race was ready to restart! How awkward....

Firefly1

Yeah, in recent years they have really clamped down on rain and safety … Yeah, in recent years they have really clamped down on rain and safety cars. It's difficult to drive in but that's a challenge in itself.

Schumacher was a master driving in the rain

Firefly1

It was Charlie Whiting decision to stop the race

Original Poster

Firefly1

And the drivers have gone out of the cars, and more BS waiting for another half hour, too much safety regulations killing the sport

They are saying to the teams they don't want to restart the race. But the rain is easing up

Original Poster

They're currently on lap 29, lap 53 is the 75% limit for full points to be awarded.

hass123

They're currently on lap 29, lap 53 is the 75% limit for full points to … They're currently on lap 29, lap 53 is the 75% limit for full points to be awarded.

They would get half points

Original Poster

summerof76

They would get half points

So atm Hamilton would get 12.5 and Rosberg 9?

summerof76

It was Charlie Whiting decision to stop the race

Yet the track was no wetter than when they raced for 10+ laps.
    And ultimately the drivers are the ones driving. It's not heavy rain - it's only moderate. Hmm. I think it sets a bad precedent

Race to restart in 10 mins

Original Poster

Restart at 18.02 GMT

More farcical scenes. Now they will restart in 10 minutes and have to follow the safety car for another 5 laps for the whole process to dry the racing line.
    What's changed since they just red flagged it !?!
    Edited by: "Firefly1" 13th Nov 2016

I hope they can race this time Hammy needs the points
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?1725
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3801476
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2179
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2137

See more discussions