Groups
    EXPIRED

FREE G-Mail (GOOGLE) Request Your G-Mail Account HERE...

Banned
    sorry for the confusion,,, the mod's removed my post and asked me to repost.

please PM me with your current email for an invite

9 Comments

Thanks for reposting this Mancunian

jonmalco did PM you I think...

Mancunian

please PM me with your current email for an invite

Ditto for me :-D

Original Poster Banned

hi guys,,,, my inbox was full....got a note a few message were rejected.

can you resend with your existing email address. the invitation is then sent there.

rayman - i never really look in this area (think others are the same).... can we do one G-Mail thread for everyone to offer invites? think it would get a better take up.

i have about 100 invites if anyone wants one....

Mancunian

hi guys,,,, my inbox was full....got a note a few message were … hi guys,,,, my inbox was full....got a note a few message were rejected.can you resend with your existing email address. the invitation is then sent there.rayman - i never really look in this area (think others are the same).... can we do one G-Mail thread for everyone to offer invites? think it would get a better take up.

Good idea, I'd do it if I was Rayman.

I think it would be fine to keep them all in this thread...

I added to the original post title earlier. It's best to keep them here rather than the freebies forum, as there are many people with 100 invites per e-mail address...

What about making it sticky?

[SIZE=2]It should be fine without being a sticky once people begin requesting their accounts [/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …58
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD38
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?35
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions