Expired

Free games tables

Found 15th Jan 2011
Free to good home, table top pool table, table top air hockey table and an air hockey table. Can be stacked ontop of each other as i have (will post photo).
I only ask that you are able to collect from coventry by thursday as we are moving. Post if you are interested and i will choose someone later today. Will consider couriers as well

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/dh058977/SDC10124-1.jpg

great you are doing this but wish i lived close enough

Maybe the lucky person could make a small donation to a charity like cancer research, just a thought (Live too far away personally)

excellent gesture... would you consider courier paid by buyer (so to speak)

i would be very interested and only live in warwick - do the legs come off? i would need to fir it in my rover 25!

Original Poster

Disco

excellent gesture... would you consider courier paid by buyer (so to … excellent gesture... would you consider courier paid by buyer (so to speak)

Il see if I get any local offers first. And i dont want to sound rude but if i do then the time will have to suit me and i wont wait around for long, got alot to sort for the move.

Original Poster

sufcrock123

i would be very interested and only live in warwick - do the legs come … i would be very interested and only live in warwick - do the legs come off? i would need to fir it in my rover 25!

Not a chance in hell they would fit in a rover 25!

jonny619447

Maybe the lucky person could make a small donation to a charity like … Maybe the lucky person could make a small donation to a charity like cancer research, just a thought (Live too far away personally)

+1. In the past when I have given away items I have asked for a donation to my charity of choice (British Heart Foundation) instead of payment to me.

dh058977

Not a chance in hell they would fit in a rover 25!

ok thanks will try and get hold of the caretaker at our community centre to see if he could use the minibus to collect could you give me a rough idea of the length please, many thanks naomi

Original Poster

sufcrock123

ok thanks will try and get hold of the caretaker at our community centre … ok thanks will try and get hold of the caretaker at our community centre to see if he could use the minibus to collect could you give me a rough idea of the length please, many thanks naomi

No idea im afraid and no way of checking because ive packed everything! sorry

Original Poster

Anyone else?

Original Poster

Bump!!

Original Poster

Another bump, will now consider couriers as well!

Original Poster

Anyone? list it on shiply.com and see how cheap you could get it couriered! might get a bargin

Hi,

We would be happy to take this off your hands, we could collect Wednesday and if OK with you I would give a charitable donation to St Giles Hospice in Lichfield.

Shel

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.