Free games you can claim on Epic Games, Google Stadia, Twitch Prime, PS4 and Xbox One (Possible sub required)

Deal editor53
Posted 4th Jun 2020
There are so many gaming freebies being offered around at the moment - from the absolute gems Epic Games are offering to the free content available with your PlayStation or Xbox subs. I thought I'd just quickly put together a list of the games available with subscriptions that you may have missed.

Obviously the content from the Epic Games Store is free to keep forever, no strings - just claim, add to your library and play when suits you. Others below, such as PlayStation and Xbox all do require an active sub, but I've added them in simply for the fact that I'm useless at claiming them and hope to help others that do to.

Feel free to bookmark the post, as I intend to add and remove as games become available or unavailable.

3477928.jpg
Epic Games Store

3477928.jpg
  • Hue (available until 9/7)

Also from 13/08 Epic Games will be offering Total War: TROY free of charge for 24 hours only.

Gog.com

3477928.jpg

Gog.com titles are free to own once claimed to your account.

Google Stadia

3477928.jpg

PlayStation Plus:

3477928.jpg

Various PlayStation top up vouchers are reduced at Eneba.

Twitch Prime:

3477928.jpg

In addition to the free games offer by Twitch Prime, there are also;

Starter Packs

• TERA Starter Pack
  • Warface Starter Pack
  • Warframe Starter Pack

In-Game Loot

• GTA $1,000,000 in GTA Online
  • Minion Masters: Crystal Conquest DLC (Offer ends 28 July)
  • World of Warships: Legends (Offer ends 13 July)

Twitch Prime is available at no additional cost with your Amazon Prime subscription.

Xbox Live Gold:

3477928.jpg

A 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription is currently £37.99 via CDKeys [here]

Massive credit to everyone of the members who have brought some of this information to the site -

@joeydeacon - @matwalaboy - @mixmixi - @dominic.button - @yksvrmn - @merb0786
Community Updates
Misc
53 Comments
Great post bringing this all together @BuzzDuraband , tonnes of goodies being offered right now from the game companies and thats fab for all of us Thanks also by the way for the mention
All I can say is WOW!!! What a post.
matwalaboy04/06/2020 11:34

There is also Trackmania and all but confirmed Ark Survival Evolved from …There is also Trackmania and all but confirmed Ark Survival Evolved from today evening

I believe Trackmania is launching F2P with a yearly subscription model.
Are the Stadia games likely to remain free or are some likely to revert to the paid model?
Good work to all involved. Thank you.
Edited by: "kevinc6784" 4th Jun
I recommend world of tanks free to play & purchase.
kevinc678404/06/2020 11:55

Are the Stadia games likely to remain free or are some likely to revert to …Are the Stadia games likely to remain free or are some likely to revert to the paid model? Good work to all involved. Thank you.

They're currently free with Stadia Pro. I've popped a link under the list for a two month trial.

As I'm on the trial, I've claimed everything 'just in case' for the future.
Ukguy10104/06/2020 12:01

I recommend world of tanks free to play & purchase. I recommend world of tanks free to play & purchase.

Don't even need PS+ to play it either!
Thanks Buzz, Great idea and very helpful post Will post any relevant freebies here if they are not already listed.
The rocket league drop says until 26th June but you can claim anything
for steam do you need a gaming pc, or atleast a decent set up or can I STREAM steam games?
EN1GMA05/06/2020 09:58

for steam do you need a gaming pc, or atleast a decent set up or can I …for steam do you need a gaming pc, or atleast a decent set up or can I STREAM steam games?

Depends on the games - I play some Steam games on a Ryzen 5 2500u laptop, and the heftier ones on a Manjaro linux desktop, with i5-3570 and an RX570. And really modern games (if I want them) are played on an XBox One (which can stream to my laptop if I need).
Thank you for all your work on this Buzz..
Edited by: "Forgottenshopper" 12th Jun
Thanks

Also please note Stadia also has Elder Scrolls Online free at the moment.
Not free though is it, misleading
’hotukdeals free games’
must be getting paid to push these subs, paid links everywhere the eye can see.
Edited by: "jimmykn" 6th Jul
BuzzDuraband04/06/2020 12:02

They're currently free with Stadia Pro. I've popped a link under the list …They're currently free with Stadia Pro. I've popped a link under the list for a two month trial.As I'm on the trial, I've claimed everything 'just in case' for the future.

I'm I blind as a bat or something as I can't find a link under the list.
mattbrownie06/07/2020 11:47

I'm I blind as a bat or something as I can't find a link under the list.

I've just edited this for July in the past hour. Sadly the offer for the Stadia trial is no longer active
BuzzDuraband06/07/2020 11:48

I've just edited this for July in the past hour. Sadly the offer for the …I've just edited this for July in the past hour. Sadly the offer for the Stadia trial is no longer active

No worries, I thought I was going mad. There's still a month free trial though. Great list also.
Will the Xbox games works once your Gold membership ends?
Bargainhunter19906/07/2020 11:58

Will the Xbox games works once your Gold membership ends?

The 360 titles will, the Xbox One games require an active subscription.
gwent should be already F2P
TW TROY free of charge 24 hours does that mean its only free for the day then you have to pay?

They're currently free with Stadia Pro. I've popped a link under the list …They're currently free with Stadia Pro. I've popped a link under the list for a two month trial.As I'm on the trial, I've claimed everything 'just in case' for the future.

I'm sure you're aware but Stadia Pro games are only available to play if you have an active Pro subscription. Like PS+ (I believe) in that regard. Any games you physically buy from Stadia are yours to play whether you have Pro or not

If you cancel your pro subscription then reactivate at a later date any games you claimed previously will be available again
azual06/07/2020 12:22

TW TROY free of charge 24 hours does that mean its only free for the day …TW TROY free of charge 24 hours does that mean its only free for the day then you have to pay?

It's available to claim within the 24 hour time period it's offered at 100% discount, you keep it forever.
gb199906/07/2020 12:22

I'm sure you're aware but Stadia Pro games are only available to play if …I'm sure you're aware but Stadia Pro games are only available to play if you have an active Pro subscription. Like PS+ (I believe) in that regard. Any games you physically buy from Stadia are yours to play whether you have Pro or notIf you cancel your pro subscription then reactivate at a later date any games you claimed previously will be available again

Yep. The highlight of Stadia pro when drawn up in the list above was focused around the 2 month free trial they were offering at the time. It's sadly ended now with one month only being offered.

I've kept the Stadia titles in the list as a subscription offer, like Xbox Live Gold and PlayStation Plus.
How do you save posts like this?
Class!!!!
In the "not really free, but sort of free" realm, is there any point in mentioning the Humble Bundle Trove? It's available for those who already have a subscription, so not strictly free in access but you do not need to pay for any of the games once you are.

All are DRM free (no Steam key, etc) so technically can be passed onto as many people as you want - granted that isn't in the spirit of the thing.

humblebundle.com/sub…ove

While nothing outstanding, there are some solid titles in and amongst that lot. New games get added monthly.
games with gold is truely garbage
Good post for the genuinely free titles, but I think you're pushing it by adding anything that requires a paid subscription to get the games, regardless of whether you get to keep them. If you signed up to one of those gin of the month clubs, you wouldn't call it free gin just because you get to keep it once you stop paying the subscription.
Edited by: "GrimDanFango" 6th Jul
Top notch effort to all involved.
Thanks
Edited by: "DCFC79" 6th Jul

Do you know if the 2 month free trial has ended ?
DCFC7906/07/2020 15:27

Do you know if the 2 month free trial has ended ?

Yeah, sadly. It's not back down to one month.
BuzzDuraband06/07/2020 15:27

Yeah, sadly. It's not back down to one month.

That's a shame, Ok thanks.
Edited by: "DCFC79" 6th Jul
TazzzD06/07/2020 12:37

How do you save posts like this?

There's and option to either save for later or subscribe
GrimDanFango06/07/2020 14:32

Good post for the genuinely free titles, but I think you're pushing it by …Good post for the genuinely free titles, but I think you're pushing it by adding anything that requires a paid subscription to get the games, regardless of whether you get to keep them. If you signed up to one of those gin of the month clubs, you wouldn't call it free gin just because you get to keep it once you stop paying the subscription.

I like being able to see what's available or stadia and dates for Twitch Prime are excellent for me so know when best activate a free prime trial. As you can't see them on website otherwise.
must be lots of dlc if they are giving away TW TROY for free
kevinc678404/06/2020 11:55

Are the Stadia games likely to remain free or are some likely to revert to …Are the Stadia games likely to remain free or are some likely to revert to the paid model? Good work to all involved. Thank you.

I'm not sure but if also like to know
Post a comment
@
    Text