Groups

FREE GARDEN STUFF FREE FREE FREE MUST BE UPLIFTED EAST KLBRIDE

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING THAT ARE NO USE TO ME

BLACK CAST IRON CHIMENERA (STARTING TO RUST )RAKE ,SHOVEL,SMALL GARDEN FORK AND ELECTIC GARDEN SHREDDER

FREE TO ANYONE THAT CAN COLLECT PREFERABLY ASAP

22 Comments

Is it stolen, cos I dont trust Tim's!!

Original Poster

lol no

Dont have a flymo type lawnmower too do you??? - cos mine just blew up !!! :x

Trying to find replacement......

Original Poster

Rockhound;4901910

Dont have a flymo type lawnmower too do you??? - cos mine just blew up … Dont have a flymo type lawnmower too do you??? - cos mine just blew up !!! :xTrying to find replacement......

sorry need lawnmower

Original Poster

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh349/jamstaruk/Zi6_9059.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh349/jamstaruk/Zi6_9060.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh349/jamstaruk/Zi6_9061.jpg

Rep'd :thumbsup:

Whereabouts in East Kilbride?

Original Poster

oldmankensey;4902165

stewartfield

oldmankensey;4902165

Chat up ...:whistling: ???

lol

ooh posher bit. Don't know that area though, Good luck in giving them away

Rockhound;4902261

Chat up ...:whistling: ???lol

Not today sunshine, I was just being nosey more than anything else:whistling:

Banned

Any topsoil? (It's in great demand!!!)

Well done you.
    Shame you are not closer. I have wanted a shredder.

Put them on Freecycle:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deb8z;4902633

Put them on Freecycle:thumbsup:

nah used to do that but fed up with all the beggers that arrive will their boots already full of stuff

uplifted? why not pick up or collection lol, least you'll get rid of it on freecycle and prob quickly

jamstaruk1972;4902705

nah used to do that but fed up with all the beggers that arrive will … nah used to do that but fed up with all the beggers that arrive will their boots already full of stuff

Its no different to giving away to strangers on ere,they could still be ebaying or car booting stuff.

My philosophy is,if i don't want something and i can't be assed selling it myself then good luck to whoever if they choose to sell it,better than going to landfill.

deb8z;4902738

Its no different to giving away to strangers on ere,they could still be … Its no different to giving away to strangers on ere,they could still be ebaying or car booting stuff.My philosophy is,if i don't want something and i can't be assed selling it myself then good luck to whoever if they choose to sell it,better than going to landfill.

+1

Original Poster

deb8z;4902738

Its no different to giving away to strangers on ere,they could still be … Its no different to giving away to strangers on ere,they could still be ebaying or car booting stuff.My philosophy is,if i don't want something and i can't be assed selling it myself then good luck to whoever if they choose to sell it,better than going to landfill.

i dont actualy mind if thats what they do with this but because of expierance of freecyclye i wont list it thus saving me recieveing a million emails

I've given away allsorts on Freecycle ,ranging from a portable tv to a computer desk and i've never received a million emails..lol

Original Poster

Put It On Glasgow Gumtree And Have Had Over 200 Emails About It So Now Gone Srry No One Here Could Have Made Use Of It

200 emails,woah

When i've used Freecycle i've not even had half a dozen!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions