Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£10 cashback for ordering a new SIM and activating it within 30 days at Quidco

Posted 29th Mar
£10 cashback for ordering a new SIM and activating it within 30 days.

You don't even need to use it or top it up for the cashback, just activate it.

I know people might moan about Quidco not tracking but I've personally had no issues and this is risk free.

Your cashback will initially show at £0.00 when ordering a SIM
Cashback for activated SIM cards will track at the correct amount within 45 days of the date you made your original order
Only one Sim request per customer will receive cashback
The vast majority of transactions for GiffGaff track correctly when the SIM has been activated. Occasionally a transaction may not get reported. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a "Missing Cashback" claim within 60 days of the transaction
Cashback can be earned simply by clicking through to the merchant and shopping as normalCashback is available on genuine, tracked purchases completed immediately and wholly online
Cashback is not issued by the merchant. If you have any queries regarding cashback or payments, please contact Quidco Customer Support directly and not the merchant
Even though we do our best to keep the information on this page up-to-date, it may be out of date from time to time
The vast majority of merchants do pay cashback on the full basket price, occasionally some may only pay cashback minus VAT, delivery charges, card payment fees, surcharges, taxes and any other additional charges
If you purchase products across multiple cashback rates in one session, the lowest rate will track against the full 'basket' amount
Cashback will only track if the merchant can track your purchase to us. This means that you must click the 'Get Cashback link', go straight through to the merchant website and make the purchase in the same session without exiting your internet browser
The merchant reserves all rights to take action (including legal action) as is considered necessary in its sole discretion in order to prevent or redress any fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use of their website
The cashback offered is only available as shown at the time and the merchant reserves the right to withdraw their offering at any timeCashback rates are subject to change and may increase or decrease at any time
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Giffgaff sim doesn’t even give you a phone number until you buy goody bag . Activation is only possible after you purchase goodybag .
16 Comments
Giffgaff sim doesn’t even give you a phone number until you buy goody bag . Activation is only possible after you purchase goodybag .
_saeed_29/03/2020 10:14

Giffgaff sim doesn’t even give you a phone number until you buy goody bag . …Giffgaff sim doesn’t even give you a phone number until you buy goody bag . Activation is only possible after you purchase goodybag .

Correct.

Let's not get lots of pointless SIMs sent through the post under current circumstances, in a futile attempt to get £10 free when that's not going to happen.
_saeed_29/03/2020 10:14

Giffgaff sim doesn’t even give you a phone number until you buy goody bag . …Giffgaff sim doesn’t even give you a phone number until you buy goody bag . Activation is only possible after you purchase goodybag .

Surely this post needs deleting then?
Timmybuktoo29/03/2020 10:23

Comment deleted

Go on pal , you are new in this game . You learn something new everyday
Timmybuktoo29/03/2020 10:23

Comment deleted

Have you actually completed the activation process, or have you just seen the first step?
Timmybuktoo29/03/2020 10:25

Comment deleted

Sorry, I didn't realise pointless and wasteful actions had to be on a massive scale to be pointless and wasteful. Silly me.
Ashe29/03/2020 10:26

Have you actually completed the activation process, or have you just seen …Have you actually completed the activation process, or have you just seen the first step?

Almost certain that after that it asks you to buy a goodybag/top up..
Timmybuktoo29/03/2020 10:25

Comment deleted

Just search previous giffgaff cashback deals on this site mate , you will get the idea.
Hukd users are being generous this morning with the +votes
Timmybuktoo29/03/2020 10:28

Comment deleted

Oh, the irony. Care to answer my question about whether you've actually done the full activation process, or just taken a screenshot of the first step?
Purchased over 7 months ago using two Quidco accounts, activated and topped up. Cashback tracked for £0 only and no help from Quidco :/
How do I activate my giffgaff SIM?
Once your free SIM card has arrived, you can activate it online by going to “Our Offer” at the top of the homepage and clicking “Activate my SIM”. To activate your SIM you’ll need to purchase some credit or a goodybag, so make sure you have a debit card, credit card or top-up voucher handy. When you're good to go, just enter the six-digit activation code from the front of your SIM code to get started.

Source: Quidco Website (Scroll down to more about Giffgaff)
Krs-won29/03/2020 10:23

Surely this post needs deleting then?

That’s why it’s gone into discussion thread now , not a deal anymore . Had this reported
Timmybuktoo29/03/2020 10:32

Comment deleted

There's a *slight* difference when a post is factually incorrect. I see you have skipped over for the third time the key question of whether you've actually done it. Perhaps take a look at Nemo22's post closely...
Ashe29/03/2020 10:37

There's a *slight* difference when a post is factually incorrect. I see …There's a *slight* difference when a post is factually incorrect. I see you have skipped over for the third time the key question of whether you've actually done it. Perhaps take a look at Nemo22's post closely...

At least Nemo just came up with the facts and proof. Rather than being a bitch about it...
swingler201029/03/2020 10:40

At least Nemo just came up with the facts and proof. Rather than being a …At least Nemo just came up with the facts and proof. Rather than being a bitch about it...

My responses are appropriate to the responses I got (or lack of, in certain cases).

I got a sarcastic reply about thousands or millions of SIMs being sent bringing down Royal Mail. At that point, it became about the poster trying to ignore what people were saying.

On an unrelated matter - it's a bit odd you've pressed 'like' on your own post.
Edited by: "Ashe" 29th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions