Free gift "something sweet and free" with Wuntu this Friday

Found 31st Jan
Just popped up on my Wuntu app - they're celebrating their 1st birthday with something "sweet and free"

Can only be one thing really... HandyCandy!
2886533.jpg
Edit: it's not HandyCandy, but it is a free cake and drink at Patisserie Valerie!

three.co.uk/hub…-2/

Enjoy everyone (when it goes live on the app)!
Community Updates
24 Comments
I've had this issue with Wuntu that although it shows the code when I try to redeem the counter guy tells me there is no balance on my app. I am with 3 thru freedom app. Anybody else facing this issue?
deleted79467
tcotpatpwtcot13 m ago

I've had this issue with Wuntu that although it shows the code when I try …I've had this issue with Wuntu that although it shows the code when I try to redeem the counter guy tells me there is no balance on my app. I am with 3 thru freedom app. Anybody else facing this issue?

which offer were you redeeming ?
Domino's and Costa coffee
deleted79467
tcotpatpwtcot22 m ago

Domino's and Costa coffee

strange both offers are unlimited have used the dominos offer twice no problem
and costa used plenty of times
The issue must be the 'through Freedom App' part.
mrty10 m ago

The issue must be the 'through Freedom App' part.

I am with 3 but thru their sub contractors ie. Freedompop mobile
Edited by: "tcotpatpwtcot" 31st Jan
We’re do u collect from please
tcotpatpwtcot45 m ago

So you're not with 3 then. You have to be with 3 directly afaik...
Does anyone else find their offers don't update til the afternoon, doesn't matter for most things , but the limited offers like sweets and face packs etc have always gone by the time mine updates. Frustratingly I get the little message at the top of my phone come through but the app doesn't give me the new offers at the same time . Phone is dual sim though so wondered if it might be something to do with that ?
tinkerbellian3 h, 25 m ago

Does anyone else find their offers don't update til the afternoon, doesn't …Does anyone else find their offers don't update til the afternoon, doesn't matter for most things , but the limited offers like sweets and face packs etc have always gone by the time mine updates. Frustratingly I get the little message at the top of my phone come through but the app doesn't give me the new offers at the same time . Phone is dual sim though so wondered if it might be something to do with that ?

Best to turn your phone off/on about 7.50.
deleted1431257
HANDY CANDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Handy Candy haven't released any marketing material, I suspect Three will give out a clue on there Social channels some point today. But I feel its pointing to Handy Candy, which is exciting!
Thank you for the heads up Eden0032.
No marketing or recent social updates on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for either ThreeUK or HandyCandyUK. They are keeping us in suspense which is making me excited even more lol
Is there anymore info .. been on my app but didn’t receive a birthday notification.
Nothing on there for me!!!
Nothing on the app for me either - hope it's update soon as I'm currently abroad and. Flying home today!
three.co.uk/hub…-2/
Just seen this - free cake & drink at Patisserie Valerie - but not showing on app yet.
farmlama7 m ago

Nothing on there for me!!!

Me too. Maybe we are early
Yep, can confirm that it's a free cake and drink from Patisserie Valerie three.co.uk/hub/26684-2/
Edited by: "Eden0032" 2nd Feb
Ohh cake is better than handy candy. I'm a bit excited now lol.

me and my daughter both have a phone and app so we will go this evening for a treat. The cakes are pretty big too sowill be enough for me to have one and my two girls to share one so we all get to enjoy
tcotpatpwtcot31st Jan

You are not with three you are with FreedomPop. The app will only work with those who have a three contract.
I was going to go home but i will pop into PV on the way home for their coffee and fancy cheesecake. There goes my gym visit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants