Free Gift with Kays what did you get instead of Swap Top workbench?

Found 10th Jun 2009
Hi,

Instead of getting the Swap Top workbench I got some rubbish digital camera that must be worth a fiver if that, the annoying thing is the Swap Top workbench is showing as in stock on their website.

Has anyone else got this rather pathetic replacement free gift?

12 Comments

Aww, that's lame - why don't you phone them?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;5451927

Aww, that's lame - why don't you phone them?

I may do but them I was not technically entitled to the code as it was posted on here so they may twig on to all the other codes I have used lol.

If i had been sent the code by them then I would have rang without fail.

rbquk;5451944

I may do but them I was not technically entitled to the code as it was … I may do but them I was not technically entitled to the code as it was posted on here so they may twig on to all the other codes I have used lol.If i had been sent the code by them then I would have rang without fail.

Ah, naughty naughty :whistling:

I am waiting for a free trampoline, haven't had anything :thinking:

Mrs.Z;5452011

Ah, naughty naughty :whistling:I am waiting for a free trampoline, … Ah, naughty naughty :whistling:I am waiting for a free trampoline, haven't had anything :thinking:

Had a call...No longer in stock

strike;5452035

Had a call...No longer in stock

Mine seems to have disappeared from my order, I know I put it in with one of my orders but cant find it now :?

Oh well, I was just going to give it to someone as my 2 are too big for it

Mrs.Z;5452054

Mine seems to have disappeared from my order, I know I put it in with one … Mine seems to have disappeared from my order, I know I put it in with one of my orders but cant find it now :?Oh well, I was just going to give it to someone as my 2 are too big for it

You just wanted it for yourself :whistling:

mrs.z

Oh well, I was just going to give it to someone as my 2 are too big for it

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/drb0425/bouncing-boobs.gif

recieved mine yesterday:D even tho on my order it said it was out of stock , so was very surprised and pleased:)

ding;5452130

mrs.z

OMG, you are SO dirty minded - I haven't even had my breakfast yet and your mind is already at work :w00t:

Mrs.Z;5452195

OMG, you are SO dirty minded - I haven't even had my breakfast yet and … OMG, you are SO dirty minded - I haven't even had my breakfast yet and your mind is already at work :w00t:

as soon as my eyes open my mind is in gear:thumbsup:

To my shock, i receieved the swap top, despite being told i wouldn't.

They even scrapped the postage charge for the inconvenience:-D

my dad got the camera to
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions