Groups

FREE GIVEAWAY WORLD SERIES TICKETS - Silvertsone 4-5 July 09 x4

GIVEAWAY WORLD SERIES TICKETS - Silvertsone 4-5 July 09

I ordered this tickets believing it would lie on day I could go. They don't so I'm going to give them away seeing as though its this weekend. I would of given them away early but didn't.

I will draw this tomorrow as there isn't a lot of time to post. Will post them first class.

Just enter your name and you will be entered in for a pair of tickets if you don't need more then 1 please state.

I will use random number of post to select the correct post. Feel free to chat regarding the series only.

20 Comments

Original Poster

http://mofazfortec.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/wsbyr-officiel.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1431/img02311.th.jpg

Toes not included.

good luck to me

me in

im in but never win nowt

Original Poster

bellows;5630523

im in but never win nowt

Theres 2 sets of 2. So 4 tickets in total. So good chance of winning. As there will be few who can actually go to Silverstone.

Adam2050;5630554

Theres 2 sets of 2. So 4 tickets in total. So good chance of winning. As … Theres 2 sets of 2. So 4 tickets in total. So good chance of winning. As there will be few who can actually go to Silverstone.

plus children under 16 go free mate!

I'm in too, please!

I'm very interested too!

I'm also interested

I'm Interested in the Tickets...

I'd be in for 1 dudeski - got 4 an 1 more m8 wants to tag along on the Saturday . . .

Count me in please.

Original Poster

mbgringo;5632879

I'd be in for 1 dudeski - got 4 an 1 more m8 wants to tag along on the … I'd be in for 1 dudeski - got 4 an 1 more m8 wants to tag along on the Saturday . . .

Yeh thats fine get in before I draw tomorrow

Original Poster

Post numbers 7 and 6 won.

6 is mine so will go one up which is bellow. Wonkey are you requiring these tickets? If not I will re-draw

Gutted, missed out by 1!!

Original Poster

BELLOWS HAS NOT REPLIED NEED TO SEND THE TICKETS.

So first come first served will win the last 2 remaining.

il take 2 please

Original Poster

OK Pm your address please.

pm sent rep added, thanks

Adam2050;5646635

BELLOWS HAS NOT REPLIED NEED TO SEND THE TICKETS.So first come first … BELLOWS HAS NOT REPLIED NEED TO SEND THE TICKETS.So first come first served will win the last 2 remaining.

sorry worked 13 hr shift yesterday and back in this morning so havent had a chance to get online till now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      3. Cat Chat76734
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions