Free Heathrow Short Stay Parking

Found 8th Feb
Is there a way to get free short stay parking at Heathrow T4. I'm going to collect family next week.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Is the pick up area not free? Or get them to walk down the road a little to outside the ticket barriers.
deleted79467
666FU44 m ago

Is the pick up area not free? Or get them to walk down the road a little …Is the pick up area not free? Or get them to walk down the road a little to outside the ticket barriers.

have you been to t4 recently ?
You can use the Long Stay car park for two hours free of charge - will need to use the shuttle bus to/from the terminal though:

heathrow.com/tra…row
You should use the short stay car park, if you’re being really cheeky get the passengers to walk with their luggage to the departures area then get them to phone you (you’re hanging around five minutes away). You then drive to departures drop off zone and they QUICKLY throw their luggage in and you all drive away.
I used to go to T4 regularly, there used to be a very long layby on the Southern Perimeter Road where all the cabbies used to park. Looking at the AA site it looks like the airport approach road layout has changed so I don't know if it's still available. I used to sit there and get text updates on the flight arrival time and try to get to the arrivals hall 1/2 hour or so after the flight landed, that way you can usually get in and out within half an hour. These are the current shortstay parking charges.....

Up to 30 minutes - £4.00
30 minutes - 1 hour - £7.20
1 - 2 hours - £11.50

If you want to use the flight update service you send the airport code plus the flight number (eg LHRBA123) to 82222 and they text you back immediately.
deleted79467
theres a large tescos about ten minutes from from t4 canpark up there and get them to call you once they are through immigration/baggage return
I read somewhere that you get free parking for 2 hours in long stay.

heathrow.com/tra…ing
A few years ago I waited in a pub car park a mile or two away then went to collect when I got a phone call saying they had collected luggage.
Someone posted this on misc last year which helped me. I had to pick up a relative from Heathrow T4 and I didn't have to pay car parking. I bookmarked this page, hope it helps someone else

hotukdeals.com/dea…710
barco2 h, 46 m ago

You can use the Long Stay car park for two hours free of charge - will …You can use the Long Stay car park for two hours free of charge - will need to use the shuttle bus to/from the terminal though:https://www.heathrow.com/transport-and-directions/driving-to-heathrow

So how does this work, I park at long stay, then take shuttle bus to terminal. Collect passage and take them on the shuttle bus back to long stay car park?
Yes, get a ticket upon entry to car park which gives you 2 hours free parking and then insert ticket at exit Barrier.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 8th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants