Groups

Free hosting testers needed

Hi I need to do some system testing and load testing on my new server, so I was wondering if anyone would like some free web hosting? I won't link here for obvious reasons but just ask if you want some and ill set you up. As many people as possible please!

6 Comments

might me intrested

type of hosting (windows / linux)
    space?
    database?

Might be interested as need to test something, which would test any server

Original Poster

Linux
    500mb space
    3gb band
    php
    mysql

As long as I pay for the server, have no plans to stop soon, but should be able to notify if i am shutting down so backups can be made.

Keithoms

Linux500mb space3gb bandphpmysqlAs long as I pay for the server, have no … Linux500mb space3gb bandphpmysqlAs long as I pay for the server, have no plans to stop soon, but should be able to notify if i am shutting down so backups can be made.

Just wanting it to test a php script, not for anything serious.

Original Poster

Cool send me a PM asking if you want a subdomain or not and if not tell me the domain you are using and ill reply with login details.

Original Poster

Didn't get a PM, so anyone else interested?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1213
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions