Groups

Free Hotukdeals app for iphone

Great app for iPhone users and fans of hotukdeals.

Search for ihotukdeals in the app store, it's a great app let's you view hotukdeals site fast and with ease.

Been using it for a few months now and use it everyday to check this site

12 Comments

Brill. Thanks for sharing........

And its free!!

just crashes for me

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;7841642

just crashes for me

Try restarting phone, or if it still crashes, delete app and reinstall then restart

Great app been using it for a year now although most of the posts I make on it don't register on the site so beware of that fact

Hi how do I login on the app I have a iPhone 4S and only get the option to login with Facebook or twitter, I don't use these to login I use a username and password?? But can find the option to login with username and password?

Is this the official one? Or a 3rd party? Cos the official one is shockingly bad.

How do you log-in with the official app?

+1 can't find any way to log in

Can't find the login for the app either?

i clicked on activity tab at the bottom and pressed "email" then as i entered it it changed the signup button to a login button- I am now logged in

This should be fixed in the next update, quite worrying that such a vital feature could be overlooked.

I have tried to enter my email address to log in but get the error message that there was a problem creating an account very frustrating as I then need to go online to log in to post anything
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions