Free insulation for pipes and outside taps and various water saving products + Free P&P for Severn Trent Water Customers

Posted 3rd Dec 2020
Quite a range of freebies if you're a Severn Trent customer, pipe lagging and insulation for your outside tap to stop freezing and pipe bursts, plus shower heads and even stuff to put in your garden compost to reduce the amount of watering needed. I've ordered a few things and its with free P&P, what's not to like!
stwater.co.uk/won…ve/
Community Updates
New Comment

62 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    For other companies it's best to check savewatersavemoney.co.uk as that links the freebies to your postcode and hence supplier(s)
    I can add everything to my basket but when I enter my postcode, the only that’s available is a childrens book lol (edited)
    Iceman-2903/12/2020 15:17

I can add everything to my basket but when I enter my postcode, the only …I can add everything to my basket but when I enter my postcode, the only that’s available is a childrens book lol

I think you need to live in the Severn Trent area, I do and was able to order the tap guard.
    Iceman-2903/12/2020 15:24

It says my company is Severn Trent Water Waste. No idea

I imagine that means your waste is treated by Severn Trent but your water comes from someone else. Maybe South Staffs?

Therefore, you can't get the water saving tools from Severn Trent
    philipkole03/12/2020 18:45

Comment deleted

It’s actually quite the opposite. Sure, the larger conglomerate/hedge funds are loaded, the water companies themselves have some of the most strictly regulated expenditure there is. Trying to maintain 40,000 km of sewers or watermains (some Victorian at that) is no easy task. Let alone new development putting extra strain on the system. Then there’s climate change. Not to mention blockages which are entirely preventable yet account for 90% of flood incidents. On the contrary, there’s not enough money. Sorry, I’ll stop now...
    Ordered Cheers
    Excellent! Thank you.
    Thanks. I ordered the tap guard and lagging.
    SistersOfPercy03/12/2020 15:20

I think you need to live in the Severn Trent area, I do and was able to …I think you need to live in the Severn Trent area, I do and was able to order the tap guard.

It says my company is Severn Trent Water Waste. No idea
    42984661-E3eSq.jpg
    Thanks op 💥
    It’s the good pipe lagging too.
    Thanks!
    Thanks
    Narcotix03/12/2020 16:38

Ordered Thanks OP!

Long time no see brother. Hope you're well? How's the Z doing (If you still have it)?
    philipkole03/12/2020 18:45

Comment deleted

I agree...unlike gas and electric, there is no switching of supplier to a cheaper one...they have it made.
    mine came yesterday,I forget I order these and I thought what the hell is this , as it looked like one of them hats and some weried pipe
    Thanks items ordered
    sixgoldstars03/12/2020 19:05

Came for the tap cover... oos

It's back in stock, I ordered one a few minutes ago.
    Had the dispatch email on 12th December but nothing arrived yet. This was going to be my Christmas present for my outdoor tap. Now it's got all cold I'm just hoping it forgives me and doesn't burst out in anger.
    Ordered Thanks OP!
    Not in the area, however glad you raised it as it had reminded me to drain the outside taps and isolate.
    Brill,,, more like this pls.
    Fab! ordered cheers! Thanks
    Nice one.
    Just got loads of things I'll never use.
    Hassann03/12/2020 17:15

Long time no see brother. Hope you're well? How's the Z doing (If you …Long time no see brother. Hope you're well? How's the Z doing (If you still have it)?

Yeah it's been ages man... I'm all good, but had to get rid of the Z a few year ago as it'd seen better days. How's everything with you?
    Author
    zerorevolutions03/12/2020 16:08

I imagine that means your waste is treated by Severn Trent but your water …I imagine that means your waste is treated by Severn Trent but your water comes from someone else. Maybe South Staffs?Therefore, you can't get the water saving tools from Severn Trent

Agreed
    Tedman03/12/2020 15:41

It’s the good pipe lagging too.

Yeah good lagging but unfortunately you don't get much of it
    doormanjoel03/12/2020 18:41

Yeah good lagging but unfortunately you don't get much of it

How long is it approx.?
    I never got my shower head they dispatched some months ago you just reminded me
    philajones03/12/2020 18:46

How long is it approx.?

I got mine last year when this offer was on its around 2ft / 3ft it's still good for free tho
    Anglian water only gives you a sink strainer and a plate scraper
    doormanjoel03/12/2020 18:58

I got mine last year when this offer was on its around 2ft / 3ft it's …I got mine last year when this offer was on its around 2ft / 3ft it's still good for free tho

Cheers! will be good for my outside tap...
    Came for the tap cover... oos
    OOS now. I got a leak detector and a shower timer though
    Tap guard is OOS
    goochmonster03/12/2020 19:07

OOS now. I got a leak detector and a shower timer though

I didn't bother with shower timer, lol you have to leave condition in hair for 2 mins , 4 mins to much for Mez I am more like 10/15 mins
    Thanx ordered pipe lagging ,wanted tap guard but missed out on that .
    Thanks op.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants